• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon Pay CC rejected on 2nd attempt as well

akshayhs

TF Ace
I had applied for the Amazon Pay CC a week back after cooldown. Yesterday, I got notified that it has been rejected again.
My question is, can I try and speak to them to understand why its declined, and ask them to reconsider? I have never tried soemthing like this. So I wanted to see if someone did and got it approved on a second look?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
No existing relationship with ICICI. I have two other cards, OneCard (Federal) and SBI SimplyClick. Cibil is 780
Then either open a icici account... Or get platinum card on fd or apply for it... It will mostly be approved and its ltf.... And then after 3-4 months... Apply on the basis of platinum card... Apay card will moat2be approved instantly and limit will be same as platinum card

akshayhs

TF Ace
Then either open a icici account... Or get platinum card on fd or apply for it... It will mostly be approved and its ltf.... And then after 3-4 months... Apply on the basis of platinum card... Apay card will moat2be approved instantly and limit will be same as platinum card
But I don't want to apply for an FD card. Do they accept C2C for Amazon Pay cards? I'll probably wait some more time and apply via C2C

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Yes... But u have been rejected twice.... I know people with 10 rejections then on 11th they finally got the card... So if you are ready to wait another 6 months and then also get rejection then u can wait... Or u can apply for platinum card of icici and get apay on basis of it... U can take platinum card directly without fd also... Since ur cibil is good..

Last edited: