• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon offering 6 months Spotify Premium membership for free

SoggypastA

TF Premier
It doesn't work if you haven't shopped on amazon. Me and few friends tried 😶

Under this Offer,

(a) any customer who during the Offer Period purchases audio products sold on Amazon.in from any seller on Amazon.in ("Eligible Products"), will be eligible for:

(a) Three (3) months free Spotify Premium subscription upon purchase of select laptops, tablets, mobile devices and accessories, headphones and speakers sold by any seller on Amazon.in for purchase value greater than INR 1000/- and less or equal to than INR 5000/- from 24th Oct 2022 till 30th Nov 2022.

(b) Six (6) months free Spotify Premium subscription upon purchase of select laptops, tablets, mobile devices and accessories, headphones and speakers sold by any seller on Amazon.in for purchase value greater than INR 5000/- from 24th Oct 2022 till 30th Nov 2022.

Nemesis

TF Premier
It doesn't work if you haven't shopped on amazon. Me and few friends tried 😶

Under this Offer,

(a) any customer who during the Offer Period purchases audio products sold on Amazon.in from any seller on Amazon.in ("Eligible Products"), will be eligible for:

(a) Three (3) months free Spotify Premium subscription upon purchase of select laptops, tablets, mobile devices and accessories, headphones and speakers sold by any seller on Amazon.in for purchase value greater than INR 1000/- and less or equal to than INR 5000/- from 24th Oct 2022 till 30th Nov 2022.

(b) Six (6) months free Spotify Premium subscription upon purchase of select laptops, tablets, mobile devices and accessories, headphones and speakers sold by any seller on Amazon.in for purchase value greater than INR 5000/- from 24th Oct 2022 till 30th Nov 2022.
Given me this page after the link... the spotify support team said it will take 2 hrs to change to premium. they charged 2rs for token validation through credit card.

1667536071123.png

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
DM me for the code, if anyone needs it.

Last edited: