• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

SonyLiv Premium For Free - Not working now - subscription revoked

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Who watches this Sony Liv is the main concern, I received a free activation code with my Zone credit card last year, I simply signed up and activated the plan.
I haven't yet opened the Sony liv app or website.:(
I received Sony Liv for free with my MyZone subscription. I decided to watch 'Good Doctor' on Sony Liv since it's the only service where the latest episodes are in sync with the U.S. However, I was disappointed to find that the video quality was only 480p, far from the desired 720p. I stopped watching within 30 seconds and instead connected my pen drive, i did download the episode through t****t as a safety net to my TV using a USB A dongle to enjoy a better viewing experience

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I received Sony Liv for free with my MyZone subscription. I decided to watch 'Good Doctor' on Sony Liv since it's the only service where the latest episodes are in sync with the U.S. However, I was disappointed to find that the video quality was only 480p, far from the desired 720p. I stopped watching within 30 seconds and instead connected my pen drive, i did download the episode through t****t as a safety net to my TV using a USB A dongle to enjoy a better viewing experience
Also there are ads even after subscription. They say its in our policy😂 plus no PiP mode in iOS.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Also there are ads even after subscription. They say its in our policy😂 plus no PiP mode in iOS.
From what I recall, I tried Sony Liv in March/April 2022. At that time, I received a code and thought, 'Let's give this app a try.' I launched the app on my Samsung TV and started watching 'Good Doctor,' I believe it was Season 6. Fortunately, there were no ads during my viewing experience