• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amazon isn't closing Amazon pay later account

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Hi,

I have placed request with Amazon to close my Amazon pay later account but they aren't closing it. They don't even have email ID to send them an email so that I can have email evidence while placing complaint with NBFC Ombudsman.

Same goes with Slice. Slice is also not closing my account despite repeated emails to Slice as well as their lender. I have also sent email to NBFC by keeping slice in CC, Still slice isn't closing the account.

UNI & Flipkart closed my accounts on same day of request. But I dunno why Amazon & Slice are delaying it.

Please help me to close these accounts.

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier

rajgopalsinghal

TF Premier
Can you please share what did you mail to PNO. Did you follow the hierarchy or directly mail PNO.
I have mailed first 3 email address with gap for 4 days each and no reply received from any of them.
Just drop email Aakanksha singh PNO that, despite being requesting many times, there is no response. So requesting you to close this account on priority

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Just drop email Aakanksha singh PNO that, despite being requesting many times, there is no response. So requesting you to close this account on priority
Mailed the PNO 7-8 days ago. No reply from her 😩
I did a follow up mail yesterday again..
and finally it is done today.
Hoping my credit score will improve a little bit 😅

bugmenot

TF Ace
Sharing my experience: I filled this form and more than 2 months passed and nothing happened. So u need to run behind lending partner for account closure and and few customer care executives knows about this info.
I filled the form and Amazon CC told me to wait till 9 Dec for cancellation. Recently checked one score app, CapFloat is shown closed in CIBIL and Karur Vysya is shown active in Experian, though it is bit old report, will check and update here after fresh report.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I filled the form and Amazon CC told me to wait till 9 Dec for cancellation. Recently checked one score app, CapFloat is shown closed in CIBIL and Karur Vysya is shown active in Experian, though it is bit old report, will check and update here after fresh report.
Flipkart was way better when I'm seeing complaints of Amazon Pay later closure. I requested Flipkart Pay later team to close my account and they closed it without any ifs n buts.

dhiraz

TF Ace
If your lender is Axio then email to

I Also Have a 1-year-old Amazon Pay Later Account With a 2000 Limit and Now Wanted to Close It & My Cibil Report Shows Two Accounts as Consumer Loans With Separate Limits 1st is Capfloat With a 400 Sanctioned Amount and Karur Vysya With a 1600 Sanctioned Amount

Do I Need to Email Both Capfloat and Karur Vysya or Just Axio?

Strange

TF Legend
I Also Have a 1-year-old Amazon Pay Later Account With a 2000 Limit and Now Wanted to Close It & My Cibil Report Shows Two Accounts as Consumer Loans With Separate Limits 1st is Capfloat With a 400 Sanctioned Amount and Karur Vysya With a 1600 Sanctioned Amount

Axio is new name of capital float. Email Axio to close your account.

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

You can directly close from the Amazon app or talk with their customer care to close it for you. They will close for both accounts.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
You can directly close from the Amazon app or talk with their customer care to close it for you. They will close for both accounts.
I tried that for 2 months. They keep saying fill this form and do this do that but nothing happened.
After I escalated it, they themselves ask me to contact Axio for closing the account. xD
May be it worked for you but its not the case with everyone :confused:

starstruck

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I tried that for 2 months. They keep saying fill this form and do this do that but nothing happened.
After I escalated it, they themselves ask me to contact Axio for closing the account. xD
May be it worked for you but its not the case with everyone :confused:
I got lucky then. I closed directly from the app without any talks with customer care.

gurubhai

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Gurubhai its the responsibility of Amazon to close your Pay later account. You aren't dealing with their partner. Send a mail to RBI Ombudsman regarding their malpractices. Or give them final warning about RBI complaint.

According to their Terms & Conditions, it takes usually 10 days after you fill their closure form. If you've already done that, use it as proof to show it to RBI Ombudsman.
Now its done bro.. it took me 1 more month to chase axio people and it was done.