• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Alliance Air flight tickets offer

jetesh

TF Ace
I am getting Alliance Air flight tickets (Delhi to Dehradun) at a very low cost. Any feedback on Alliance Air services and experiences?

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
We flew from Kolkata to Guwahati and back via Alliance air
It was ATR72 and I believe they have all ATR72 fleet
Don’t expect much in the service apart from a bottle of water
But it was truly value for money!!!
Most importantly, on time departure both ways

jetesh

TF Ace
Thanks bro . . .. .

jetesh

TF Ace
This information is more than enough for me.....

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
I am getting Alliance Air flight tickets (Delhi to Dehradun) at a very low cost. Any feedback on Alliance Air services and experiences?
Travelled on it from Delhi to Jaipur and once to Kullu from Delhi. No meals offered. Decent for a 40 min flight. Is se accha Vandebharat le lo Dehradun tak. Flight se mehanga airport se city padta hai. 😂

And Alliance Air site pe direct payment karoge toh government spends ka MCC ayega dhyan rakhna.

jetesh

TF Ace
Travelled on it from Delhi to Jaipur and once to Kullu from Delhi. No meals offered. Decent for a 40 min flight. Is se accha Vandebharat le lo Dehradun tak. Flight se mehanga airport se city padta hai. 😂

And Alliance Air site pe direct payment karoge toh government spends ka MCC ayega dhyan rakhna.

I am getting a flight ticket for Rs 1600 and a VandeBharat EC ticket for Rs 1900.​

jetesh

TF Ace
Yes. The funny thing was, even airport taxes were higher than flight tickets. It was so tempting that I wanted to fly down to GAU just to take a round trip of that flight.
Lol .... hahahah ... In March, I was in Guwahati for the whole month.....

Walter White

TF Legend
VIP Lounge

I am getting a flight ticket for Rs 1600 and a VandeBharat EC ticket for Rs 1900.​

Sirf 300rs mat dekho. Airport 3 ghante pehle jaoge phir 1 ghante ki flight phir city tak cab loge matlab 1.5 ghanta aur add kar do including baggage uthana and all. Train me 5 ghanta lagega aaram se 20 min pehle pahuch jao. 3 course meal and railway station city ke andar hi hai. And Alliance Air ko EC se kyu compare kar rhe ho? CC se karo toh better comparison hai.

jetesh

TF Ace
Sirf 300rs mat dekho. Airport 3 ghante pehle jaoge phir 1 ghante ki flight phir city tak cab loge matlab 1.5 ghanta aur add kar do including baggage uthana and all. Train me 5 ghanta lagega aaram se 20 min pehle pahuch jao. 3 course meal and railway station city ke andar hi hai. And Alliance Air ko EC se kyu compare kar rhe ho? CC se karo toh better comparison hai.
Hmmm.... got it .... thanks