• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

KrisFlyer Miles HDFC to Krisflyer/Smartbuy, Star Alliance doubt

Harry13

TF Buzz
Just noticed that there is a plenty of points pending in my father’s Regalia CC. However I have no travel plan in near future and the points have been expiring every month.

Planning to transfer to Krisflyer as Intermiles is useless.
Doubts:
1. How to book AI or Vistara flights using Krisflyer points? Will all routes be available?
2. How is the route of converting points into Smartbuy travel vouchers and redeem them later on Smartbuy to get more flight options?

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
No, it allows transfer only to Krisflyer and Intermiles. Regalia Gold might have Vistara but not Regalia.
I’ve recently helped someone transfer and got another friend to set up also, both using Regalia. You’ll get it from the netbanking link.

Last edited:

Harry13

TF Buzz
Its Business Regalia, That doesn’t have Vistara just KF and IM
Oh yes, it's Business Regalia. Terrible to have only one transfer program for a Business CC. (intermiles doesn't even count)

Anyway, do you know how to use Krisflyer to book Vistara, AI or other Star Alliance partner flights?

lucky

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Oh yes, it's Business Regalia. Terrible to have only one transfer program for a Business CC
It's HDFC :p

do you know how to use Krisflyer to book Vistara, AI or other Star Alliance partner flights
Pretty Simple brother, Just transfer Points to Singapore Airlines and While Searching Flights in there website, Mark on Redeem Flights option. Points requirements for AI and UK is Huge but ofcourse with no other option something is better then nothing. Would anyday Recommend Considering International Destination then Burning in domestic in case of Singapore Airlines. Singapore Also Runs 30% Promotion offer on there own Flights Often. Do Check that too, for more do Check Ashwin's Posts in Twitter

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 3.52.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 3.52.28 PM.png
    88.5 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 3.53.41 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-27 at 3.53.41 PM.png
    89.5 KB · Views: 24

Harry13

TF Buzz
It's HDFC :p

Pretty Simple brother, Just transfer Points to Singapore Airlines and While Searching Flights in there website, Mark on Redeem Flights option. Points requirements for AI and UK is Huge but ofcourse with no other option something is better then nothing. Would anyday Recommend Considering International Destination then Burning in domestic in case of Singapore Airlines. Singapore Also Runs 30% Promotion offer on there own Flights Often. Do Check that too, for more do Check Ashwin's Posts in Twitter
That helps. Thanks a lot!

With the change in the HDFC Netbanking website, I can no longer find the option to transfer points to Krisflyer as below. Can someone help me locate it?
Hey, so I can see Krisflyer under "Frequent Flyer Registration" but not under "Airmile Redemption". Maybe we need to register the Krisflyer account before transferring the points?

Max

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey, so I can see Krisflyer under "Frequent Flyer Registration" but not under "Airmile Redemption". Maybe we need to register the Krisflyer account before transferring the points?
Thanks - can you share a screenshot of where you see "Frequent Flyer Registration" and "Airmile Redemption"? I am unable to locate either in the HDFC Netbanking or the Smartbuy website

Krishna_LFC

TF Buzz
Why am i able to see 2 options for club vistara transfer on hdfc reward redemption through netbanking (one is 1:1 ratio and one is 2:1 ratio). using a corporate platinum card

Attachments

• Web capture_23-10-2023_134725_onlineccredemption.hdfcbank.com.jpeg
    Web capture_23-10-2023_134725_onlineccredemption.hdfcbank.com.jpeg
    199.1 KB · Views: 13

jamesdolan

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Krisflyer is great program for sea and australia new zealand. Even Europe is okay. Central asia mileage was also cheap but since it is via istanbul they have silently increased mileage requirement even though it should be 15k