• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation All RBL Zomato Edition Credit Cards will be converted to RBL Shoprite Credit Card

silly_putty

TF Premier
Can also direct 72k-90k of these spends towards Amex MRCC (for gift vouchers) or amex Plat travel (will need 190k spending, gets 6-8% return in hotel/flight vouchers).

Click here to apply!*

CCs are subject to various risks. Please read the offer.. bla bla bla.

(This is me shamelessly sharing referral code xD please make choices best suited for you)
had amex payback from 2015-till last month. closed as payback wiped out all points prior to two years without any reason. Asked amex to at least switch me to smart earn but they declined, hence cancelled the card. Although usp was 7k voucher on 2.5L spends, renewal didn't justify bad customer service. So i doubt they will give any amex card to me at least for 6 months lol.

helloworld

TF Legend
by groceries i mean dmart and dmart only. I also buy groceries for my labour along with my own, hence the high amount of spends in that segment. Does sc provide cards on c2c basis? got millennia with 2.07L limit.

If your DMart accepts credit cards and comes under Grocery or Departmental Stores MCC*, then it will work.

C2C posible but they won't match limit and still may ask income documents (they prefer salaried but others also works with proper income docs).

Manhattan doesn't require much income, check their portal once.

*this is standard disclaimer for any bank card, ignore but keep in mind.

silly_putty

TF Premier
If your DMart accepts credit cards and comes under Grocery or Departmental Stores MCC*, then it will work.

C2C posible but they won't match limit and still may ask income documents (they prefer salaried but others also works with proper income docs).

Manhattan doesn't require much income, check their portal once.

*this is standard disclaimer for any bank card, ignore but keep in mind.
I'm fine with low limit as spends won't exceed 10k-15k a month, although I'm bit worried about reward catalogue. I also went through their t&c and found out that
1. spends below 1k are not considered.
2. Max cashback per transaction= Rs 150
3. Max cashback per month= Rs 500

Hence might consider mrcc and redeem amazon vouchers via that way as I don't visit taj/marriot. But i closed my 8 year old amex payback card last month. Do you think they will approve my application?

amitamie

TF Select
Did you get reply ?
They said edition cash will be added as cashback in the new RBL card but they have not mentioned at what rate so I have asked them again what will be the rate or value of 1edition cash which will be transferred . Waiting for their reply ?

sri222

TF Select
They said edition cash will be added as cashback in the new RBL card but they have not mentioned at what rate so I have asked them again what will be the rate or value of 1edition cash which will be transferred . Waiting for their reply ?
I have received below Email reply. If you get any reply, please share the screenshot.

Attachments

• image_picker4689909402259897347.jpg
    image_picker4689909402259897347.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 43

amitamie

TF Select
I have received below Email reply. If you get any reply, please share the screenshot.
Here in your email it is not clear that the rest amount which will be going to transferred what will be the value . Waiting for their reply.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Here in your email it is not clear that the rest amount which will be going to transferred what will be the value . Waiting for their reply.
Just confirmed with customer care executive that they won't give extra cashback points to match Shoprite reward value.

That means the value of your edition cash would get depleted by 80%. Better redeem it for Zomato credits.