• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation All RBL Zomato Edition Credit Cards will be converted to RBL Shoprite Credit Card

Strange

TF Legend

amitalpha

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Also, on which card to pay the bill amount due? The Shoprite or the edition card as both of them are showing amount due

amitamie

TF Select
For me, credited yesterday. @amitamie
For me it's not credited. When I called them as on 8th June 2023 they said that they had no information regarding the same . Whenever it will come I will get informed through email. This is so frustrating.

Also when I am trying to add money on payzapp using shoprite card . Transaction got failed when I had conversation with RBL team they said that it seems transaction was rent transaction that's why it is not happening. As per him it is not allowed in my RBL card that anyone can make transaction on such platforms. Any one else facing any issue or it is working?

amitamie

TF Select
Does anyone request refund from RBL bank for the received cashback in our credit card account in against of zomato edition cash back. If yes then how much time it takes to get the payment reflected in bank account.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Today I have sent a mail to cardcancellation@rblbank.com for cancellation of RBL shoprite LTF card.. .in hope for upgrade to LTF world safari or ICON .... just now received sms / email that card has been blocked basis on your card cancellation request .
will the retention team call to give any offer or directly cancel card as requested???

Incase if offer retention which card to choose Safari / ICON ??

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Today I have sent a mail to cardcancellation@rblbank.com for cancellation of RBL shoprite LTF card.. .in hope for upgrade to LTF world safari or ICON .... just now received sms / email that card has been blocked basis on your card cancellation request .
will the retention team call to give any offer or directly cancel card as requested???

Incase if offer retention which card to choose Safari / ICON ??
they were offering shoprite upgrade to LTF ICON/ Safari directly via customer care route.
card cancellation request was not needed.

and anyway, they do call before cancellation.

- which one to choose will depend upon your needs : if you want 0 charge on International spends then choose Safari, if you want 1+1 movie ticket then go for Icon.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
they were offering shoprite upgrade to LTF ICON/ Safari directly via customer care route.
card cancellation request was not needed.

and anyway, they do call before cancellation.

- which one to choose will depend upon your needs : if you want 0 charge on International spends then choose Safari, if you want 1+1 movie ticket then go for Icon.
I knew RBL Zomato customers were able to upgrade to safari / icon ... mine was shoprite from the beginning ..... not sure if I could do it as well... so I did go via email .

Forex spends (heard many transactions were declining via safari card) leaving Forex spends aside which credit card provides value per money spent???

Batman

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just give a call to customer care. Don't need to threaten card closure. My agent was polite, and offered a World Safari LTF upgrade right away.

I didn't get any mail confirmation that the card is LTF, but yeah they confirmed on call (both customer care and PNO team), I've recorded it for safekeeping.

AyushJaju

TF Buzz
Finally! after surrendering the card as they were not giving any upgrade, I got call from retention team which have offered me LTF World Safari card. Thanks for helping through this post.

Though I can't use benefit of 0% forex mark-up as my limit was reduced from 85000 to 35000 to 10000, so cannot make any big transaction as I have never used this after Zomato partnership ended, still good to use for lounge benefits.