• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Devaluation All RBL Zomato Edition Credit Cards will be converted to RBL Shoprite Credit Card

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
it is 20 reward points for 100 and each reward point varies from 0.10 to 0.25. Value back can be derived depends on items we redeemed, since it is not direct cashback it assume ~3% (most of the famous vouchers available at 0.18p below only).

and redemption charges are 99+GST = 117, so have to accumulate and redeem at one go for better reward rate (2 years for expiry).

and max. spend in a month is 5000 for groceries (1000 RP limit).

Ex: in 2 years, 1,20,000 (5000*24) spends = 24000 points.

= amazon 0.12p = 2880 - 117 ~ 2.3%.
= lifestyle 0.15p = 3600 - 117 ~ 2.9% (note: lifestyle vouchers available at 5% using any card most of the time).
= pizzahut 0.25p ~ 5%.
Overall we can say its a useless card. Definitely worse than Zomato card. Can be kept only for RBL specific offers.

amitamie

TF Select
With regards to Point 4, does it affect the Edition Cash already converted into Zomato credits and lying unused?
I have 19k edition cash available. I don't know how this edition cashback will be given in rbl new credit card . Can anyone suggest best way to utilise it.

amitamie

TF Select
Redeem your edition cash in Zomato Credits and enjoy food !!

Don't let RBL convert your edition cash to RBL Shoprite cashback, they may devalue your 1 Edition cash to 0.25 may be!
Sahi bol rahe ho bhai. Waise email send Kiya hai Aaj RBL card ko . Waiting for their reply.

saucy

TF Ace
I have 19k edition cash available. I don't know how this edition cashback will be given in rbl new credit card . Can anyone suggest best way to utilise it.
Convert it to Zomato credits.
I have 4k credits , and yesterday loaded more using Zomato gift card.
Zomato gift card credits have 1 year validity. So don't buy the gift card unless you plan on using up all the credits.

silly_putty

TF Premier
it is 20 reward points for 100 and each reward point varies from 0.10 to 0.25. Value back can be derived depends on items we redeemed, since it is not direct cashback assume ~3% (most of the famous vouchers available at 0.18p below only).

and redemption charges are 99+GST = 117, so have to accumulate and redeem at one go for better reward rate (2 years for expiry).

and max. spend in a month is 5000 for groceries (1000 RP limit).

Ex: in 2 years, 1,20,000 (5000*24) spends = 24000 points.

= amazon 0.12p = 2880 - 117 ~ 2.3%.
= lifestyle 0.15p = 3600 - 117 ~ 2.9% (note: lifestyle vouchers available at 5% using any card most of the time).
= pizzahut 0.25p ~ 5%.
Thanks for the clarification, since i spend almost 1L in groceries annually, was planning to get the card. Dodged a bullet ig. Rn i have millennia and tata infinity which i use for groceries, can you suggest any more cards?

TheMentalist

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

helloworld

TF Legend
Thanks for the clarification, since i spend almost 1L in groceries annually, was planning to get the card. Dodged a bullet ig. Rn i have millennia and tata infinity which i use for groceries, can you suggest any more cards?

If you really spend 1L in a year for groceries and hope since we're talking about credit card means it must be something like super market etc. similar range, then I suggest you would get 'StanC Manhattan' (5% flat cashback on all grocery and departmental store spends and can easily waive annual fee with those spends), check once, you will save Rs. 5,000 without paying anything.

silly_putty

TF Premier
If you really spend 1L in a year for groceries and hope since we're talking about credit card means it must be something like super market etc. similar range, then I suggest you would get 'StanC Manhattan' (5% flat cashback on all grocery and departmental store spends and can easily waive annual fee with those spends), check once, you will save Rs. 5,000 without paying anything.
by groceries i mean dmart and dmart only. I also buy groceries for my labour along with my own, hence the high amount of spends in that segment. Does sc provide cards on c2c basis? got millennia with 2.07L limit.

saucy

TF Ace
by groceries i mean dmart and dmart only. I also buy groceries for my labour along with my own, hence the high amount of spends in that segment. Does sc provide cards on c2c basis? got millennia with 2.07L limit.
Can also direct 72k-90k of these spends towards Amex MRCC (for gift vouchers) or amex Plat travel (will need 190k spending, gets 6-8% return in hotel/flight vouchers).

Click here to apply!*

CCs are subject to various risks. Please read the offer.. bla bla bla.

(This is me shamelessly sharing referral code xD please make choices best suited for you)

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Can also direct 72k-90k of these spends towards Amex MRCC (for gift vouchers) or amex Plat travel (will need 190k spending, gets 6-8% return in hotel/flight vouchers).

Click here to apply!*

CCs are subject to various risks. Please read the offer.. bla bla bla.

(This is me shamelessly sharing referral code xD please make choices best suited for you)
Fayada lene me sharmana kaisa bhai !