• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

All about standard chartered credit cards (query)

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I have follwing questions regarding standard chartered bank

1. Are the cards worth it...??

2. Do they give pre approved offers to existing savings account holders???

3. Which is the best account with minimum balance to get pre approved offers..??

4. Do they give cards to normal people other than those having salary accounts in scb or are only salaried..???

AsB

TF Ace
digismart credit card apply button is not seen on website ...could i call customer care and ask fot digismart credit card???will they issue it ??
Try. But they give. First they ask you which card you hold. Then they charge 1 rupee. Then you can select from a list of cards

paresh22

TF Ace
I have applied for SCB Smart credit card as i had a pre-approved offer. Let's see.

I don't hold any relationship with SCB
I also don't have any relationship with SCB but then I don't know how to check if there can be any (pre-approved) offer for me for any SCB credit card. Can you guide me how to check offer?

roshancc

TF Premier
My City has SC Branch so its a serviceable location .
I applied for SC Card online there was no immediate credit enquiry alert but an Apology (decline message) popped up on their website received Application ID over mail but 5 days later I got Enquiry alert from cibil via sms and mail lol .
Now I wonder is this the end or they`ll approve

risingsun

TF Neo
Standard chartered is one of the worst banks to hold a credit card on. They will randomly put interest charges on your account and when you do get through to customer service, the guy or lady will say, she will forward to concerned team. Then nothing will happen. Finally you have to threaten them seriously to cancel the card, after which they come and talk to you in about 10 days time. Beware.

kushhh

TF Ace
For their smart cc , first for 30 days i was not able to access their site , and now i can access the site but can't see any cashback. Sc is literally the worst bank , i have credit card with

rohant

TF Premier
At present I have SC SMART CARDsince May 2022, limit 3.14 lakh. Interested in SC ULTIMATE CREDIT CARD. Aware of the minimum limit of ₹4.00 lakh eligibility for applying this card.
When to apply for limit enhancement? Is SC rigid on the minimum credit limit?
What are the benefits on ultimate?
I dont see it worth upgrading. Smart cc makes more sense.