• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AIS & Credit Card Usage Notice

#aniket

TF Ace
It was sarcastic in sense you wrote 22yr as if u r too old & not in same age bracket 😁
Sarcastic Comedy GIF by Amazon miniTV

I too had mentioned "Kuch Bhi?" sarcastically.😜🤣

techt

TF Legend
Hdfc catched you young but still left you with mb+ 🥸.

For 70+ % they never go beyond hdfc mb +
Atleast I was not in teenage when I got my first HDFC titanium. Cards acceptance was not so good.

Indeed i was offered regalia in a year or so, but meeting its fee waiver was beyond my might. So, I completely ignored HDFC's offering and moved to better rewarding cards tuned to my spends. As I have said, even Infinia will be a white elephant to me.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Atleast I was not in teenage when I got my first HDFC titanium. Cards acceptance was not so good.
Indeed i was offered regalia in a year or so, but meeting its fee waiver was beyond my might. So, I completely ignored HDFC's offering and moved to better rewarding cards tuned to my spends. As I have said, even Infinia will be a white elephant to me.
Persuasion is not working.

@S S V does Infinia has golf benefits .. if yes explain.

sjmajumder

TF Ace
There are 2 issues here :-

(1) Merchant Account you opened :- The Daily Credits of 1L would be stated as business transaction. Merchant Account requires PAN for opening and I don't see how you would be able to justify this credit. Only Solution I can think of is showing this under 44AD and 6% of 56L i.e 336000 would be your deemed income.
(2) 56L Spend on Your Father's CC :- Your Father's Income is 8L/annum and you've already spent 7 times of this. I'm guessing this would be the only time any Spend over 10L have been done on your Father's CC. And if he is regularly filing ITR for Several Years then this one off high expenditure shouldn't make an issue.

I can't understand what were you thinking before doing such transactions for mere 1-2% Rewards??
Disagree on your second point. Since OP's father's current income in 8L, 56L would be at least his last 8-10 years income. If one spends 10 years income in one year it will definitely raise a flag. Net net OP is royally scrwd.

Tejo

TF Legend
I am a full KYC user, don't see any option to withdraw money to bank.

Additionally, it's been long APay has stopped allowing money load using CC. So what's the point of loading with DC/Net banking and then transferring to bank?
400 if you hv hdfc millennia dc.

May help to waive off mmc charges for axis liberty I.e zero balance + 750₹ quaterly voucher.

Even may help with 1k voucher for rbl signC holder

Last edited: