• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AIS & Credit Card Usage Notice

drsel

TF Legend
Just how you pay for an amazon to order something.

Just like that you can add ....
Sorry I didn't understand.
I thought Amazon pay wallet money cannot be transferred to any other person or Bank.

Paytm, Phone pe, mobikwik wallets are possible, but not Amazon pay wallet

Last edited:
Quick Question:
Suppose I am spending 1L each month on my CC, but paying the amount b4 statement is generated.
So, in a FY I've spent 12L, but the statement generated each month is of Rs. 0.
So, in such a case, will my bank report it to AIS or not??

Quick Question:
Suppose I am spending 1L each month on my CC, but paying the amount b4 statement is generated.

You need to confirm it from your CC issuer. What components of data they are giving to ITD - is it debit and credit summations or only the statement billings or something else (like a dump of all transactions).... Unless we know that, your question can not be answered accurately. The problem with ITD is that their approach is extremely dynamic. What is applicable yesterday and today may not be there by the nightfall or tomorrow. This you must remember.

Harshal4

TF Select
Quick Question:
Yes, All the cc repayments, Early or later on will be counted for 10L. Even they also include refunds as repayment in some banks.

drsel

TF Legend
Quick Question:
Total credits to the account should be less than 10 lacs from 1 Apr to 31 March.
The bank has to report the credits and payments over 10 lakhs in a financial year

Total credits to the account should be less than 10 lacs from 1 Apr to 31 March.
The bank has to report the credits and payments over 10 lakhs in a financial year
If such is the case then all the spends done now(22nd Feb) will be repaid in April i.e. 2024-25…isn’t it??
(Assuming that the Feb statement is already generated)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
If such is the case then all the spends done now(22nd Feb) will be repaid in April i.e. 2024-25…isn’t it??
(Assuming that the Feb statement is already generated)
Yes, in that case those amounts will be considered for the next FY