• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AIS & Credit Card Usage Notice

AllThatStuff

TF Premier
you started using android phone?
Cat Observe GIF by My Girly Unicorn

What an observation !!

Riya

TF Ace
My father is policeman and he filled itr of 8 lakh. I am using my father pnb rupay credit card for reward purpose,i opened a 1 merchant account in bob bank and by using bob account i do a daily transaction of 1lakh ruppe from my father pnb rupay cc by upi.the amount i recived in my account i returned in the same credit card at same day,by continue doing this i paid nearly 56 lakh of credit card but bill always generated in 1000 or 2000 only,is this reported in ais portal if this reported what should i do,should i save myself? Kyunki papa bahut marengey,and mein itr fill nhi krta mere current account mein 40 lakh amd saving account mein 56 lakh ka transaction hain from april 2023... please help me

Edit/Update:
In this pnb credit card, my statement is in negative but payment and other charge is more than 23 lakh, will it report on ais
Screenshot_20230913_105207_Drive (1).jpg
Father a policeman and doing all sort of wrong transactions in his name 🙈🙈
Your father will definitely be under radar if not being served a notice by ITR...
It's clearly evident that card is being used for business purpose..
There could be even chances of charges slapped for being involved in money laundering... Be careful

#aniket

TF Ace
@gopal sharma Finally completed reading all pages of this thread, read this huge comment or just ignore that's all your call, I felt replying though feeling sleepy.

I can't even imagine a person of 22 yrs of today's generation can do such things just for rewards and cashbacks, won't stop doing so until become totally finished. How your soul let you to keep doing such trxns every day? Let it be whatever, you made several mistakes but what to do now that's past, let's come to the main topic.

Hopefully, you; OP got the advice from an expert; CA, do accordingly but first read and go through it, if you wish to.

Sooner or later he (your father) will get to know so better if you disclose by yourself, I will suggest you to reveal your this naive act to your father in good way by observing his mood; if he is short tempered.

Better to involve your mom in this discussion first, get some slap/ flying chappal (better then getting hited by belt from your father; it seems from your post) if she will give, atleast you earned this, after a while make her convinced to support you, she will try to handle in the best possible manner keeping things in your favour, usually after a while Indian mom do so (as she loves us unconditionally) just assuming the same for your case because I understood the relationship between you and your father is like what police is for theft, even the situation is the same. In other words, no friendly relationship exists, that's why you're scared as hell after committing this (it's not mistake at all, as you know you're not doing good from very beginning, stole your father's card, he hadn't permitted to use it made every arrangements so that he can't find; SMS alerts, E-mail, Statments or he is not financial/ tech literate, note I said literate not expert, so that he won't understand) than feeling sorry and disappointed of committing this act.

One good idea clicked on my mind right now is record yourself explaining the whole matter and send it to your father when you go outside your house, he may become furious but you need to apologise in good manner wholeheartedly and ask him to forgive you believing first and last incident and tell that if you will beat me or do sth else negative, I won't be sharing anything with you on any matter and feel isolated and may fall in depression, will that make you happy? Obviously not, so forgive me this time, let's get it out by consulting one good CA so that CA can explain him properly in layman's language and he will be aware of consequences and make arrangements accordingly, promise him that I won't do anything like this in future & will make you proud by doing good karmas.

Lastly memorize one thing for lifetime; never ever do the things for short term gain especially when you lack knowledge for the same, you will have to borne a hefty amount and will loose peace of mind.

Never break the trust of your family members, be full transparent to them. Eventually they will help you the most not outsiders.

Good night, keep us updated at least, I am feeling pity for you bro. Screenshot_20240223-023000.jpg

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So how safe is debit card to wallet transfer and then transfering back to bank from wallet?
This will not go to ITD's attention unless the Bank voluntarily decides to do so before the possible DC / account ban by the Bank itself..

Phonix_YT

TF Select
This will not go to ITD's attention unless the Bank voluntarily decides to do so before the possible DC / account ban by the Bank itself..
Cause I usually transfer 40k for millennia DC and 50k-1L for RBL sign + debit card, don't want any trouble in future therefore a little concerned.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
I can't even imagine a person of 22 yrs of today's generation can do such things just for rewards and cashbacks, won't stop doing so until become totally finished. How your soul let you to keep doing such trxns every day? Let it be whatever, you made several mistakes but what to do now that's past, let's come to the main topic.
Saying a 50 yr old guy 😁