• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel axis card application issue

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm trying to apply for Airtel axis card via Airtel thanks app, but it is showing error to recheck application due to incorrect details.
while I checked the details many times, all were correct.
only thing is I already have a Axis Flipkart card issued linked to second mobile number.

can one else faced similar issue?
image_picker1526949852882711419.jpg

D₹V

TF Prestige
Maybe this is good candidate thread to merge

@ashwink

binno

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What I understood from forum other users and my experience is that they don't consider last rejection date(as it was rejected due to last card obtained <3months and not some credit issue).

Meaning, from Dec date(last card got successfully) you can count 3months and reapply for the airtel card from your alternate number.

This was my personal experience, my samsung card rejected in Dec stating I obtained <3months back or so. Then I waited for 3months from the last card obtained, for Airtel in Jan which went through seamlessly as they didn't check the dec one rather the initial last one obtained/approved timeline gap.

On a side note, cards applied offline doesn't need this 90days cooling period but airtel card can be obtained online. :)

Few lucky ones got it online as well within less than 3months, but you and me not.
cant we apply from registered number ? why alternate number