• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel axis card application issue

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm trying to apply for Airtel axis card via Airtel thanks app, but it is showing error to recheck application due to incorrect details.
while I checked the details many times, all were correct.
only thing is I already have a Axis Flipkart card issued linked to second mobile number.

can one else faced similar issue?
image_picker1526949852882711419.jpg

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I'm trying to apply for Airtel axis card via Airtel thanks app, but it is showing error to recheck application due to incorrect details.
only thing is I already have a Axis Flipkart card issued linked to second mobile number.

Try to change your mobile number in Flipkart card account. Keep same number for all the applications. Maybe that's the problem

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Try to change your mobile number in Flipkart card account. Keep same number for all the applications. Maybe that's the problem
unfortunately my Airtel number was blocked by Flipkart due to some issues. so I guess if the issue is related to mobile number then I have to drop the idea of getting Airtel card

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
unfortunately my Airtel number was blocked by Flipkart due to some issues. so I guess if the issue is related to mobile number then I have to drop the idea of getting Airtel card
Try asking the reason via mail. I know some people who got the card even after entering different number. But then that number will be updated to all the cards.

Patil007

TF Ace
This problem is specifically happening in Airtel card as much as I can see. Call or write a mail to Axis to get better understanding about what info they're getting incorrect (citing you're already a customer of them).
Customer care to gol gol ghumayenge.

Tomorrow let’s check my Mom’s and brother’s account and try.

Else will raise with customer care.

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
One thing I noticed, I tried 6-7 times from dad’s mobile app and my PAN number but no CIBIL hit has done. So don’t know what issue Airtel Axis is getting
Maybe they're fetching his mobile number instead of yours coz you're trying from his account. So they might be finding it incorrect from starting itself. And hence not even sending details to Axis. Automatically marked as incorrect info.
This is purely my assumption. May or may not be true.

Patil007

TF Ace

Hi, Do you know any solution to this @VIMALRAJ L @TechnoFino @Wealth is my birth right! @Batmanbaba @007 @ashwink
As many people are facing same issue.

Check the screenshot attachment.

techhdate

TF Premier
airtel thanks app is just messed up...card got delivered it still shows processing..but this case i think if u use the phone number of your existing axis card or your phone numbers linked to your pan there wont be any problems like these

Mack

TF Select

You should have recently applied with different mobile no and should have got rejected.

If that's the case it should throw this error.