• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Airtel axis card application issue

arn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I'm trying to apply for Airtel axis card via Airtel thanks app, but it is showing error to recheck application due to incorrect details.
while I checked the details many times, all were correct.
only thing is I already have a Axis Flipkart card issued linked to second mobile number.

can one else faced similar issue?
image_picker1526949852882711419.jpg

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Axis ACE with Rs. 500 capping. I already have the same.
I wanted to apply for Ace or Airtel but then it shows this since I already have Flipkart Axis. I do not have any savings account with them and to have Ace to be shown in net banking, I need to have an account with them but I am afraid to open one because I read they loot through many hidden charges :(

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230903_171156_GPay.png
    Screenshot_20230903_171156_GPay.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 9

Patil007

TF Ace
I wanted to apply for Ace or Airtel but then it shows this since I already have Flipkart Axis. I do not have any savings account with them and to have Ace to be shown in net banking, I need to have an account with them but I am afraid to open one because I read they loot through many hidden charges :(
I have Liberty account with them. Only sms charges they are taking as part of consolidated charges. Nothing else.

+ I got Rs. 750 vocuher on spending of 60K.

It's your own choice but Liberty account has benifits.

Try asking the reason via mail. I know some people who got the card even after entering different number. But then that number will be updated to all the cards.
Correct. Earlier, my Airtel Axis was linked to my Airtel number (to which my Aadhaar n PIN are also linked). But, when I am alloted Kiwi card on my Jio number, even the previous Airtel card is also mapped now to my Jio number. Strange indeed to see Airtel card linked to Jio number - done by Axis bank.
The funny thing is now, I am getting emails, SMSs n calls asking me on my Airtel number to apply for Airtel Card. Strange n funny too. What to do, except enjoy the fun?

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
What is the debit card joining and annual fees?
Check this thread:

gobsy

TF Premier
Is it possible to get it approved? Can the contact details be changed later? I am not getting the offer in my primary number linked to adhar. But getting the offer in secondary number on Airtel thanks app. I already have a myzone ltf which has my primary number as communication and closed only fk axis last month.