• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Additional New Trick to transfer Credit card to Bank Account

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
u can add 2500ā‚¹ in mobiqwik wallet through CC with 0 charges (post 2500ā‚¹, 2.5% charges). activate Mobiqwik zip black card (rupay prepaid card). u can add money in paytm wallet through this card from uber. and then transfer from paytm wallet to bank with 0 charges.
I am unable to activate mobikwik zip black cardā€¦ itā€™s saying I donā€™t have any prepaid cards

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I am unable to activate mobikwik zip black cardā€¦ itā€™s saying I donā€™t have any prepaid cards
Are you activating mobikwik zip black card or mobikwik zip ?

open mobikwik app >> profile (uppar right cornor) Ā» scroll down Ā» mobikwik zip black card. open and scroll down and activate. zip black card linked with Mobikwik wallet.

when you sue mobikwik zip black card on paytm wallet laod via Uber, use full mobikwik balance and use only this red color payment gateway oterwise mobikwik will charge you 2.5% for wallet spend -

mk success.jpg

Sivakumar

TF Buzz
Are you activating mobikwik zip black card or mobikwik zip ?

open mobikwik app >> profile (uppar right cornor) Ā» scroll down Ā» mobikwik zip black card. open and scroll down and activate. zip black card linked with Mobikwik wallet.

when you sue mobikwik zip black card on paytm wallet laod via Uber, use full mobikwik balance and use only this red color payment gateway oterwise mobikwik will charge you 2.5% for wallet spend -

mk success.jpg
Zip black card only sirā€¦. Getting a message no active virtual cards found for the user When I have scrolled on the mobikwik black card.