• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

adding HDFC tata neu credit card on gpay and phonepe

I was thinking about what if I transfer to my Paytm merchant account😂
I used my wife's Tata neu card to load PayZapp wallet(old). Transaction failed and call arrived to verify transaction 😞 We did not attend her call 😄

It will be very hard to use some tricks on upcoming days, even we can expect a temporary card block on wallet transactions

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
I used my wife's Tata neu card to load PayZapp wallet(old). Transaction failed and call arrived to verify transaction 😞 We did not attend her call 😄

It will be very hard to use some tricks on upcoming days, even we can expect a temporary card block on wallet transactions
Indeed. When I loaded yesterday to Payzapp with ICICI CC, both of them (Payzapp & ICICI) called to confirm whether it was me or not 😂

Today I have done some successful Rupay cc UPI transections to Paytm merchants without any issue.
Now I made a payment of small amount and now transaction is successfully completed. Did you check with high amount? I was able to make payment of Rs 5000 in GPay merchant account (my own account) But two times failed in Paytm merchants for same amount in morning