• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor STEP advisor

captaintorchtm

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all. Happy to share that i am an Accor step advisor. Do let me know if you need help with planning a trip and booking hotels.

STEP Exclusive Benefits Include:
Room upgrade (to the next room type category at the time of booking or at check-in)

Daily complimentary breakfast for 2 guests per day

Credit to be spent during the stay (50 or 100 USD or USD equivalent - conversion rate is determined by the hotel)

Early check-in & late check-out on availability

A VIP Welcome

Note: you cannot burn the Accor points on STEP booking. but ill confirm with the hotel after booking if its allowed at perticular property.

Feel free to contact me for your trip planning and hotel booking. Cheers.

Sanjeevg

TF Buzz
Hi all. Happy to share that i am an Accor step advisor. Do let me know if you need help with planning a trip and booking hotels.

Room upgrade (to the next room type category at the time of booking or at check-in)

Daily complimentary breakfast for 2 guests per day

Credit to be spent during the stay (50 or 100 USD or USD equivalent - conversion rate is determined by the hotel)

A VIP Welcome

Note: you cannot burn the Accor points on STEP booking. but ill confirm with the hotel after booking if its allowed at perticular property.

How to get in touch with u. Any mobile or email please

DPant

TF Buzz

Daily complimentary breakfast for 2 guests per day@

A VIP Welcome

@captaintorchtm I need some help for hotel booking. Can you DM me please?