• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying accor points

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Europe Trip & Accor Points:
  • Heading to Europe this summer, aiming to stay at Accor hotels.
  • Need Accor points, but I'm out of points. My cousin has 50k points on their HDFC Regalia Gold card.
  • HDFC lets me transfer points from her card, though I'll only get 25k.
  • Want to compensate my cousin fairly for their points – what's a reasonable amount?
  • Can anyone with HDFC transfer experience confirm if name differences in transfers matter?
  • Lastly, any ways to directly buy Accor points for a boost?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually ask cousin what price, if below 0.9 then get. Else u Can get Accor signature. If not both better to pay at hotel because u will get some cc reward plus Accor points for payment. The whole point is to save money if u have points, else pay the bill. Different for flights and such where u may give 12500 points for a 30000 business ticket. In this case I may pay for point if it works out cheaper than cash

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Actually ask cousin what price, if below 0.9 then get. Else u Can get Accor signature. If not both better to pay at hotel because u will get some cc reward plus Accor points for payment. The whole point is to save money if u have points, else pay the bill. Different for flights and such where u may give 12500 points for a 30000 business ticket. In this case I may pay for point if it works out cheaper than cash
That's the point bro..

They know about smartbuy redemptions and it's well Known that they can get around 50 paisa value out of it.

So if give me points at 50 paisa (2 regalia gold points = 1 accor points). Then is it fair value?

sahilgulati5

TF Select
What's accor signature & How to buy accor points through that ?
Accor All Signature is a Brazil Based Subscription Package which is now available for worldwide people.. It has 3 plans Monthly Quarterly Annual Package. IF you buy Annual Package which is approx 1.3L in this u will get 5000 points/Month for 12 months plus 5000 additional points per quarter and 1000 status points/ month. total 75000 points plus 12000 status point.

Guys, how do we transfer points from HDFC regalia gold to accor?
Can someone please help me here? Was trying to do it yesterday. Could only find airlines transfer and that too for Krish, Club vistara and one other.

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
That's the point bro..

They know about smartbuy redemptions and it's well Known that they can get around 50 paisa value out of it.

So if give me points at 50 paisa (2 regalia gold points = 1 accor points. Then is it fair value?
Can someone please help me here? Was trying to do it yesterday. Could only find airlines transfer and that too for Krish, Club vistara and one other.
Smartbuy portal se hoga

Is it available for regalia gold only kya? I think my friend hai regalia and couldn’t find the transfer to accor option there

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Regalia gold only. But all regalia gold PPL getting upgrade to gold in netbanking...
Card comes within a day or two.

hritiksakshi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So then 1 rs per 1 accor point is reasonable? Considering I get value of 1.8 per point ?

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Accor All Signature is a Brazil Based Subscription Package which is now available for worldwide people.. It has 3 plans Monthly Quarterly Annual Package. IF you buy Annual Package which is approx 1.3L in this u will get 5000 points/Month for 12 months plus 5000 additional points per quarter and 1000 status points/ month. total 75000 points plus 12000 status point.
Super update, but not sure how this entire forum missed the November promotion wherein we were getting 15% discount on annual variant :-(