• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying accor points

sahilgulati5

TF Select
How do you say it’s less amount. The signature itself need 1.2 Lakh. so reaching platinum required another lakh right.

U cannot reach platinum with regular spends or by just staying 10 to 15days in a year. So this helps in achieving it by actually spending 1-2lakh additionally in a year which according to me is cheap

1.13L is like a investment which gives return of 75000 Accor points(= 1.35L) and you 12000 status point plus if u spend through M4B u will get additional points as 1.5 lakh spend target is reached easily

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
U cannot reach platinum with regular spends or by just staying 10 to 15days in a year. So this helps in achieving it by actually spending 1-2lakh additionally in a year which according to me is cheap

1.13L is like a investment which gives return of 75000 Accor points(= 1.35L) and you 12000 status point plus if u spend through M4B u will get additional points as 1.5 lakh spend target is reached easily
@sahilgulati5 - I missed the 15% discount in November on Accor Signature. Do you think I should wait for any such offer or should buy the subscription now?

sahilgulati5

TF Select
@sahilgulati5 - I missed the 15% discount in November on Accor Signature. Do you think I should wait for any such offer or should buy the subscription now?

Again. It depends on ur plans for this year. As its yearly package the status points expires on 31 dec every year. If y r travelling this year n ur stay are 15+ nights yes u can. do the maths once before u go n buy.

sharad131

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Again. It depends on ur plans for this year. As its yearly package the status points expires on 31 dec every year. If y r travelling this year n ur stay are 15+ nights yes u can. do the maths once before u go n buy.
1. If i hit Platinum this year then that will stay with me in 2025 as well. Correct?
2. What is the logic of 15+ nights?

rdargar

TF Premier
Europe Trip & Accor Points:
  • Heading to Europe this summer, aiming to stay at Accor hotels.
  • Need Accor points, but I'm out of points. My cousin has 50k points on their HDFC Regalia Gold card.
  • HDFC lets me transfer points from her card, though I'll only get 25k.
  • Want to compensate my cousin fairly for their points – what's a reasonable amount?
  • Can anyone with HDFC transfer experience confirm if name differences in transfers matter?
  • Lastly, any ways to directly buy Accor points for a boost?
I'm willing to sale @ 0.9p

iimadarsh

TF Select
have 143,849 points in my Accor account. I am willing to sell them, so if anyone is interested, please feel free to reach out to me."

shibili

TF Select
VIP Lounge
have 143,849 points in my Accor account. I am willing to sell them, so if anyone is interested, please feel free to reach out to me."
how to sell the points which is already there in accor account ? If it ER points, then its understood.