• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

manzb

TF Premier
Rs 60k bhi to dene honge😅
You can discount sr no 4 against the annual fees. The balance ones are additional benefits, definitely good but still far behind of Magnus for 1 lac threshold.. beyond that YES. Also if you have a good amount of international spend in an year, then also Reserve justifies.

pate

TF Select
Anyone able to transfer to accor since last week? All my transactions have suddenly start failing

pate

TF Select
Raised to the premium experience mail id and travel edge at first on May 27th . No solution until June 20th and then raised to Nodal officer and last week to PNO
It's so sad that I have to go through multiple hoops for a simple request
I Guess Twitter is my only option next. I have a feeling its a system issue at axis because this issue has not got fixed for anyone as per my understanding
Is it fixed

004archit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Anyone able to transfer to accor since last week? All my transactions have suddenly start failing
Failing immediately or after 1-2 days?

Today I transfer to new accor id after upgrade it to silver, let see what happen.

grshnehete

TF Select
Failed for me as well. Tried it second time, message came that it's initiated, but after 5 mins another message came about refund of the same points.
As of now, these points are not in Accor or in Axis

pate

TF Select
Failing immediately or after 1-2 days?

Today I transfer to new accor id after upgrade it to silver, let see what happen.
They fail after 2 days. I've been transferring to old I'd since a long time without any problem. Suddenly the issue has arisen. I tried new I'd too but that is also not working 😭😭

grshnehete

TF Select
Failed for me as well. Tried it second time, message came that it's initiated, but after 5 mins another message came about refund of the same points.
As of now, these points are not in Accor or in Axis
I got an email now that they have initiated the transfer.
I don't know how Axis system is? First they cancelled the transfer, I re-did the transfer, then they initiated the transfer. 5 mins later, they said they will be refunded. Day later (today), they have initiated the transfer o_O

coinhunter

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I am new to Accor. Is it necessary to subscribe for an Accor Plus membership, or is Classic enough? Just confused between the two.