• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

lokeshp36

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Any accor plus member can confirm if they are getting 20% or 10% discount while booking on app in hotels in Dubai ?

If it's 20%, then I will buy..
Please help to check..
Screenshot appreciated..

Imp note :- Dubai Hotels Only please..
I was getting 15% off on Fairmont jaipur(+10% because of some ongoing promotion) with no restriction on cancellation until 4 hours before of check-in.
Today I got Accor plus and now discount is 20% but with restricted cancellation(can't cancel booking).

lokeshp36

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I was getting 15% off on Fairmont jaipur(+10% because of some ongoing promotion) with no restriction on cancellation until 4 hours before of check-in.
Today I got Accor plus and now discount is 20% but with restricted cancellation(can't cancel booking).
Are bookings with Accor plus rates, non-cancellable for all Hotels??

sanju8486

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Can you pls check in Dubai ? If 20% is there ?

manzb

TF Premier
I am looking for 5-6 nights stay with accor points in Dubai..

Will accor plus be beneficial to me ?
Regional voucher available for redemption in Dubai ?
What is red hot rooms ?

Kindly guide, new to accor however have 70-80k points..
There is a promo going on at Dubai.. details here

sahilgulati5

TF Premier
Check out Accor All Plus Voyageur card.
U can Have only 1 Paid Membership Either Voyageur or Accor Plus.. No 2 Subscription can be brought at the same time with same email id. But Yes it gives Flat 20% discount on Ibis , 15% on Sofitel,pullman etc Super premium brands are excluded

Akshay9512

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
After upgrading to Accor Plus, with new membership Id, I am unable to transfer Axis Edge Reward points from Traveledge to accor.

It is failing again and again, anyone facing the same issue? And what to do?

manzb

TF Premier
After upgrading to Accor Plus, with new membership Id, I am unable to transfer Axis Edge Reward points from Traveledge to accor.

It is failing again and again, anyone facing the same issue? And what to do?
Same here.. I tried both the IDs.. it just fails.