• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
In ALL app pay with points option will show at time of payment. Basic room rent should be above 40 euro without any app offer.
See one of the Accor guy reply where I used to stay 4 times min in an year it’s ibis/Novotel I used to be
There is some conditions for India like 1000 points min

Attachments

• IMG_2790.jpeg
    IMG_2790.jpeg
    167.4 KB · Views: 196
Reactions: Akp

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Not able to book via points.
I am able to pay via points for most of the places in India. Mostly on the flexible rate and not Saver rate.

See below for Ibis Calangute.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230423_195618_Accor All.jpg
    Screenshot_20230423_195618_Accor All.jpg
    129.9 KB · Views: 165
  • Screenshot_20230423_195706_Accor All.jpg
    Screenshot_20230423_195706_Accor All.jpg
    151.7 KB · Views: 166

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I am able to pay via points for most of the places in India. Mostly on the flexible rate and not Saver rate.

See below for Ibis Calangute.
Value steeped to 1.8rs per point it’s the high value I am seeing on any hotel loyalty
But the logic of asking payment of 2246/- is a bit new in Accor only
Why not they take it from points?

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Value steeped to 1.8rs per point it’s the high value I am seeing on any hotel loyalty
But the logic of asking payment of 2246/- is a bit new in Accor only
Why not they take it from points?
Yeah, they don't allow partial points redemption, only multiples of 2000. They should have made it atleast in multiple of 1000! Not sure if it's allowed on redemption at the hotel directly!

I saw that most of its properties start from 3k, so we can still pay most of the amount using points by selecting flexible rate or higher priced room.

It is still the best value option for using axis ER points though!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Yeah, they don't allow partial points redemption, only multiples of 2000. They should have made it atleast in multiple of 1000! Not sure if it's allowed on redemption at the hotel directly!

I saw that most of its properties start from 3k, so we can still pay most of the amount using points by selecting flexible rate or higher priced room.

It is still the best value option for using axis ER points though!
At hotel minimum 1000 points to be paid I got it confirmed by one of the ibis hotel where I stay frequently
But need to book on app and stay exclusively next time by using Axis bank Edge Rewards mostly in June month
May month trips i moved points to ITC already and booked

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
At hotel minimum 1000 points to be paid I got it confirmed by one of the ibis hotel where I stay frequently
But need to book on app and stay exclusively next time by using Axis bank Edge Rewards mostly in June month
May month trips i moved points to ITC already and booked
So you need to book in multiples of 1000 or can pay full amount using points?

MilesMax

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
After purchasing the membership do we need to wait for 2-3 weeks even for dining vouchers or is it just for the accomodation ones?

sarsjits

TF Buzz
Yes, because if you will try will old number then it will fail in few minutes and u will get your edge points refunded.
So link new number and make transfer.
So will we be able to have two member ids at the same time attached in travel edge portal? Is there way to delink old id online or do we need to ask them over call/email?