• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor Plus Membership Purchase : The Do's and Don'ts for Maximizing Your Benefits. | Hand on purchase experience

beingmohit

TF Premier
Since you're an Accor Plus member, you can avail a 50% discount at the property's restaurant. So, it would be better to pay directly for breakfast at the property rather than buying it online. You can even use your points to pay for it at the property.
Is this restaurant discount valid only for properties in India, or abroad as well?

Thomas244

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi can anyone direct me to the correct offer for 50% off. Is it for any meal at any Accor property asia. Is it the flat 50 % off for 2 in the list of benefits.

Crusader4Credit

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
1. Firstly, I signed up on https://all.accor.com/ and transferred 15,000 points.
Great thread. A key question is 12000 points (worth approx. Rs. 21,000) vs. Rs. 13500, considering room rates and availability. Can you tell me more about how you made the choice to go with points over Rs.? I am specifically comparing the two for Fairmont Jaipur

Also, is there a way to check the Stay Plus availability before buying the Accor Plus membership? Like we can do for Taj Epicure

Last edited:

Paras

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Great thread. A key question is 12000 points (worth approx. Rs. 21,000) vs. Rs. 13500, considering room rates and availability. Can you tell me more about how you made the choice to go with points over Rs.? I am specifically comparing the two for Fairmont Jaipur

Also, is there a way to check the Stay Plus availability before buying the Accor Plus membership? Like we can do for Taj Epicure
That should be personal choice. Earlier when I transfer from Infinia points (which is hard to earn) , then this 12K points were much worthy. But now as Axis is partner and Milestones are raining , so 1 Edge point is not valuable if it saves you same amount of money :) . Thus Only when Axis was the partne thus transfered required points and purchase using point , becaue for Axis its vary easy to earn those 12k point by spending less than12K only (10x/20x offers / milestones).

So why would I pay 13.5K INR to purchase it , while I can spend 13K INR in axis and get 12K points and thus have 12K points as well as other stuff in hand v/s just pay 13.5INR.

No option to search night plus untill you dont have it credited in your membership.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I found one more option to buy Accor membership, is through Vistara.
This doesn't have any discount but it gives 4000 CV points on buying if someone is interested.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
This doesn't have any discount but it gives 4000 CV points on buying if someone is interested.
Good share but we can’t buy using Accor points
Only by card payment

Paras

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Yes , but there you pay 175000 INR (4000 INR) more amount and get 4000 cv points, while on direct accorplus , current rate is 13500 which is already 4000 INR discounted rate.

Paras

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Regional voucher I understand as free one night voucher.
What is the benefit for stay plus specifically?
No, regional voucher are not one night free. All of them are discounted stay /food/bar or free lunch/buffet dining.

Night stay plus is actual free stay and is eligible accross asia pacific irrespective of region.

tsj49

TF Select
VIP Lounge
No, regional voucher are not one night free. All of them are discounted stay /food/bar or free lunch/buffet dining.

Night stay plus is actual free stay and is eligible accross asia pacific irrespective of region.
That means, the difference is only additional night stay,
So if the (cost of one night stay where I am planning) < (the difference between traveller and explorer), then I should go for traveller, right?

Paras

TF Select
VIP Lounge
That means, the difference is only additional night stay,
So if the (cost of one night stay where I am planning) < (the difference between traveller and explorer), then I should go for traveller, right?
U don't get regional voucher also.

And if you are not someone who takes a vacation 2/3 times a year and Targetting that property which has low price per night than difference of traveller and explorer, the. I would say dont take any membership and pay by point itself for booking.