• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Hotel Points [Accor] Issue with payment via Accor Point

sidhant095

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Did anyone notice, now we can't make hotel payment via Accor point ONLINE?

I think now we have to call customer care to redeem the same. or the redemption is specific to hotels only.

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2023-06-04 at 12.56.23 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2023-06-04 at 12.56.23 PM.jpeg
    42.9 KB · Views: 107

ak93

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

I think now we have to call customer care to redeem the same. or the redemption is specific to hotels only.
I can see it. Do you have points in your account?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230604_151025_Accor All.jpg
    Screenshot_20230604_151025_Accor All.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 81

ghask

TF Buzz

Were you able to redeem points through the app? I am still facing the same issue and don't see pay with points for any hotel on my app (even though I have sufficient points)

sidhant095

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes for some reason my account was blocked. Called accor and they confirmed the same.
Asked me to send the govt issued id card and then unblocked the account within 2 days

akf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Yes for some reason my account was blocked. Called accor and they confirmed the same.
Asked me to send the govt issued id card and then unblocked the account within 2 days
Can you please share India specific accor customer care no ?

shubhamosy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
We can at hotel.
I booked ibis using points, and 2000 rupees were pending in tax. When asked to redeem it via points, they said it's not possible as you have already booked using points. If you haven't used it while booking online, then I will be able to redeem it here.