• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor points

drao4078

TF Buzz
I am using axis atlas credit card and I currently have around 10000 miles, can somebody help me how can I use these to buy iPhone or airpods from accor and how much will these be worth? On accor website I have seen airpods pro 2 for 31,400 points(original cost-₹27,000) so how much miles are needed so that I can buy these?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
And If I buy airpods worth 31400 points on accor what amount of custom duty I need to pay?
Easy way you can calculate is go to Amazon of EU and check the same electronics and then add delivery to India, it will show you the Import Duty and shipping charges.

Other way is to write to Accor and find out the same with the link of the electronics you wanted to buy from their site and ask them a rough estimate of the Import duty + Shipping charges.

When I wanted to buy S23 Ultra from Accor, did the point 1 and it was costing 400Euro or so extra, so wasn't making sense. Left it. :)

kkk

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Easy way you can calculate is go to Amazon of EU and check the same electronics and then add delivery to India, it will show you the Import Duty and shipping charges.

Other way is to write to Accor and find out the same with the link of the electronics you wanted to buy from their site and ask them a rough estimate of the Import duty + Shipping charges.

When I wanted to buy S23 Ultra from Accor, did the point 1 and it was costing 400Euro or so extra, so wasn't making sense. Left it. :)
If I get it shipped to Poland or Germany, will it still attract Import duty and shipping charges?

RajBlr

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
If I get it shipped to Poland or Germany, will it still attract Import duty and shipping charges?
Follow the Amazon tip I shared and check your location from EU/Netherland(whereout Accor shows)

Best thing is to see if Accor has shipping facility from your home country where you are for any item you looking for, then it shouldn't logically apply(no duty).

Best is to get the confirmation from Accor. Next is to buy a small item as a sample to see it is working as you wish before buying anything heavy on Electronics.

S.S.

TF Premier
VIP Lounge

When I wanted to buy S23 Ultra from Accor, did the point 1 and it was costing 400Euro or so extra, so wasn't making sense. Left it.
Which email address u guys are mailing to?