• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Accor best price guarantee issue

Hi,

I need help with reaching accor customer care.

Have mailed them on their email id: customercare@accor.com, But its been two days since I have been waiting for a response.

for context, I had booked a few nights on accor from their website.

I could see online on expedia that the rates were cheaper there. And accor has a best price match guarantee, where they give a discount of 25 percent on the lowest price that you can find online.

I raised a complaint with them furnishing all the proofs, but I am still waiting for a response from their end. Its been three days already.

Can anyone help me here?

Call their customer care
They responded back. But being total snob at it. They say that since I have logged into the website, those are member rates and hence those don’t qualify.

I gave them a new screen recording where I am not logged in and the same rates, but still they dont want to listen.

purush

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
They responded back. But being total snob at it. They say that since I have logged into the website, those are member rates and hence those don’t qualify.

I gave them a new screen recording where I am not logged in and the same rates, but still they dont want to listen.
Then, It's marketing gimmick.