• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

60+ Plaza Premium Lounges Joining Priority Pass

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have a query wrt HDFC Priority Pass!
They issued 3 PP for self, add on card holders with same Membership ID but different names!

And on activation, it went ahead with activation of 1 while for other 2, it stated, "Membership ID already registered".

So, my question is would 2 PP for 2 different card holders (different names, but same membership ID) work at same airport?
Given activation condition mentioned above.

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
They issued 3 PP for self, add on card holders with same Membership ID but different names!

And on activation, it went ahead with activation of 1 while for other 2, it stated, "Membership ID already registered".

So, my question is would 2 PP for 2 different card holders (different names, but same membership ID) work at same airport?
What activation are you talking about?

CMG

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
When one opens the Priority Pass app, it mentions, "Activate your account"!

By activation condition, I mean, only 1 is activated for other 2 it states, "Membership ID already registered"!
That is not required. If your card is active, priority pass will work.

NOOBY

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

By default, those cards are activated once you receive them..

Even if you want to register on PP app, do that only via primary card holder's account and do not try to create PP account for each and every add-on holder

Last edited:

VGisHere

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Sharing a weird experience with PP on recently added lounge at Heathrow Terminal 4.

I saw on PP website that clearly mentions 2 lounges at London Heathrow Terminal 4, both being operated by Plaza Premium, one being Plaza Premium and other its toned down version, Blush lounge.

On visiting Plaza Premium, they denied entry to Plaza Premium and redirected to Blush lounge. They couldnt provide a clear reason and simply mentioned it isnt eligible (which is against what is mentioned on website). So had no other option but to visit Blush lounge (which is a kind of no go lounge).

So how to handle such situations?
As even after showing the list, they weren’t allowing!

PS: HDFC Regalia Priority Pass.

Gaurav Goel

TF Select
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Similar experience in Plaza Premium Lounge in T5 Heathrow. They didn't deny the Priority Pass but they saw the Amex Plat Charge in my wallet while taking out the PP card and said Amex Plat will work in that lounge.

While returning i used the Club Aspire lounge in T5 Heathrow, where Priority Pass worked perfectly.