• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

2 hard enquiries for a single Credit Card in 3 days

creditcardfetish

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Hello Community,

I have applied for a HDFC credit card and in past 3 days, 2 Hard enquiry of 1000 rupees has been generated.

Is it a normal procedure?
will it be considered as a single product enquiry by credit bureau?
Will it effect my credit score more than how it will effect in a single query?

nadeem

TF Select
Hello Community,

I have applied for a HDFC credit card and in past 3 days, 2 Hard enquiry of 1000 rupees has been generated.

Is it a normal procedure?
will it be considered as a single product enquiry by credit bureau?
Will it effect my credit score more than how it will effect in a single query?
same is the case for my kotak application, also i had tried 2-3 times so. But i didn't get what's meant by Hard enquiry of 1000 rupees?

For me too HDFc and Axis did 2 enquiries for a single application. And i raised issue for removal of another enquiry saying it's unjustified basis single application. They obliged and assured me of its removal. The removal will reflect to updated cibil report i hope.

WandereR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For me too HDFc and Axis did 2 enquiries for a single application. And i raised issue for removal of another enquiry saying it's unjustified basis single application. They obliged and assured me of its removal. The removal will reflect to updated cibil report i hope.
How did you proceed for Axis, can you share?

srikant

TF Premier
Don't these enquiries disappear in 6 months? Unless you see another application in the next six months, it should be OK, right?

I think the agencies should probably consolidate enquiries made by one lender for the same category of loans (home, card, vehicle, personal, etc.) in a short span to one enquiry. Of course lenders should also be not be wanton in hard pulls.

Don't these enquiries disappear in 6 months? Unless you see another application in the next six months, it should be OK, right?

I think the agencies should probably consolidate enquiries made by one lender for the same category of loans (home, card, vehicle, personal, etc.) in a short span to one enquiry. Of course lenders should also be not be wanton in hard pulls.
i dont think so, i have enquiry of education loan of 5 year back & of card 3-4 years back.

P B R G

TF Ace
Axis usually remove the duplicate enquiry if you can give valid reasons. For me two hard enquiries were done in 2 days for Airtel Axis card, upon complaining, they have removed both enquiries.

Axis usually remove the duplicate enquiry if you can give valid reasons. For me two hard enquiries were done in 2 days for Airtel Axis card, upon complaining, they have removed both enquiries.
For me too 2 enquiries were done for the Airtel card - did you complain to nodal/pno directly or just customer care resolved it?