• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Multiple hard enquiries on same day

mvsaikrishna666

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I got to know that if we are about to take home loan, we can visit different banks in span of 14 days and all hard enquiries made by all banks will be considered as one and cibil score will be effected by single hard enquiry. Does the same apply with credit card applications as well? I'm about to apply for Axis, BOB, IDFC credit cards. Can I apply for all on same day so that the multiple hard enquiries effect on cibil might be reduced?

Zacobite

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I got to know that if we are about to take home loan, we can visit different banks in span of 14 days and all hard enquiries made by all banks will be considered as one and cibil score will be effected by single hard enquiry. Does the same apply with credit card applications as well? I'm about to apply for Axis, BOB, IDFC credit cards. Can I apply for all on same day so that the multiple hard enquiries effect on cibil might be reduced?
no.. cc every request is separate.. will show as different and will impact score.. dont apply for. many

Patil007

TF Ace
ohhh....what is the current status of your BOB cc application? I applied BOB easy cc no idea whether it is LTF or not...vkyc done..will they further do home & office verification? I also have saving account with them.
If you have account then higher chances of approval.

After vkyc they mostly do home verification for non account holder.

Last time due to no current address proof they rejected my application.

It is under process now, hope they will approve it.