• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any way to remove legit Cibil hard enquiries?

redcarpet

TF Premier
Hi all,
Is there anyway to remove legitimate hard enquiries made by banks to cibil? I wish to suppress them wihout waiting for the 3 month cooling period so I can apply for credit cards immediately. I have 12 enquiries past 3 months which is affecting all applications.
Can I email ECN to respective bank to try my luck? Is there any other trick for getting this done with maximum success rate?

srikant

TF Premier
Hi all,
Is there anyway to remove legitimate hard enquiries made by banks to cibil? I wish to suppress them wihout waiting for the 3 month cooling period so I can apply for credit cards immediately. I have 12 enquiries past 3 months which is affecting all applications.
Can I email ECN to respective bank to try my luck? Is there any other trick for getting this done with maximum success rate?
What makes you so desperate? It is a long-drawn process to remove even "illegitimate" hard enquiries - and could well take 3 months by itself!

redcarpet

TF Premier
What makes you so desperate? It is a long-drawn process to remove even "illegitimate" hard enquiries - and could well take 3 months by itself!
Too many of them wasted just checking for eligibility. Will be careful in the future but the damage is already done, just trying to minimize it.

vaibhav111

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Sr Moderator
Hi all,
You answerd your question, there are legitimate why would bank remove it in the first place. Chill and focus on something else and then re apply. Remember Time is essential not searching ways for shortcut.

arun4455

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hi all,
the bank will not remove the legitimate enquiries. Else this will defeat the purpose of having cibil score. Even it become very difficult and time consuming for illegitimate enquiries from the bank.