• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

11 Best Credit Cards For Digital Wallet Loads

Everyone is looking for the best credit cards list so is a complete article on the best credit cards for digital wallet loads. Only a handful of such cards exist nowadays since most banks are tightening their noose on rental payments and wallet loads using credit cards.

Screenshot_20221126-154325__01.jpg

With such a diverse list of cards and limited avenues to do such spending one thing is for sure that it doesn’t make any sense to get a card primarily for this purpose. So if you already have a card from the above list then reap its benefits to the core. If you don’t need a card for any specific purpose but only wallet spends then getting a Standard Chartered Smart makes a lot of sense with such a low annual fee and easy to achieve spends based waiver.

Else if you are already planning to get a premium card like BOB Eterna or Standard Chartered Ultimate then you can use them without any fuss even on rental payments and don’t need to bother getting any card listed down that list. If you are one of those who are eagerly waiting for AMEX onboarding to start then look nowhere since they will give you the best bang for your money. Also since AMEX has an offline acceptance issue so it would be better to use them aggressively on wallet loads.

Patil007

TF Ace
I have IndusInd Legend LTF card. I think I can use it for wallet load then.

Will I get reward on each wallet loads or any specific merchant limitation.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I tried Yes pay wallet and someone else payzapp. Both didn't give anything.

Some people got on Paytm/Mobikwik. Some didn't. So there is some randomness.

I am also getting a 5x loading wallet via PayTm, in the statement, it's coming PayTm Noida something. *directly via PayTm* @Harry1

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
For Eterna, Paytm via Zomato/Uber is giving only .375%. Tried it myself for 1000₹ & only got 15RPs. Maybe a direct load via Paytm might give 3.75% but don't think its dependable.

hashiro7

TF Premier
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Is it consistent across multiple txns/wallet loads? Paytm will charge 2.36% fees too. I guess 1.39% net reward is still decent in the current scheme of things but still.
4.35% charges for my account (might be less for others) - 2% offer on Paytm = effective charge is 2.35%
Eterna's monthly reward rate is 3.75% so a profit of 1.4% + 1% if you spend 5L in a year i.e. 41700 per month.

so a total of 2.4% return just by transferring a credit card to a bank.
p.s: used to use this card before Magnus -> now have to do this each month as its not LTF.

1670241461082.png 1670241508287.png 1670241616340.png 15k PayTm reload -> Transaction Amount via Eterna -> 15652.50 i.e. (4.35% charges) -> INR 300 Cashback from Paytm + 2348 pts on Eterna (i.e. INR 587).
Profit -> INR 234.5
p.s: repeat the same transaction one more time and 3rd time do a transaction of INR 9865 to max Eterna 5k limit of 5x.

Tagging some people -> @Harry1 @helloworld @Pavan @Stevie G

V360

TF Ace
TF Family
VIP Lounge
4.35% charges for my account (might be less for others) - 2% offer on Paytm = effective charge is 2.35%
Eterna's monthly reward rate is 3.75% so a profit of 1.4% + 1% if you spend 5L in a year i.e. 41700 per month.

so a total of 2.4% return just by transferring a credit card to a bank.

1670241461082.png 1670241508287.png 1670241616340.png 15k PayTm reload -> Transaction Amount via Eterna -> 15652.50 i.e. (4.35% charges) -> INR 300 Cashback from Paytm + 2348 pts on Eterna (i.e. INR 587).
Profit -> INR 234.5
p.s: repeat the same transaction one more time and 3rd time do a transaction of INR 9865 to max Eterna 5k limit of 5x.

Tagging some people -> @Harry1 @helloworld @Pavan @Stevie G
This cashback goes in your Fuel wallet - which cannot be withdrawn :(