• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

10 Best Credit Cards For Rental Payments

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Tried using RedGirraffe through Payzapp using DCB but didn't get any points this month. Any news as to whether they have stopped giving points for RG as well?
As per earlier posts, it was under insurance which comes separately in the section towards the end of statement. Also since many items are capped in HDFC at monthly frequency, they post it by next month. So wait till May and confirm the same to us.

Morpheusarch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
As per earlier posts, it was under insurance which comes separately in the section towards the end of statement. Also since many items are capped in HDFC at monthly frequency, they post it by next month. So wait till May and confirm the same to us.

Yes noticed it in a separate section, so the process still works good. Thanks for pointing it out.

netsec

TF Select
Does Axis Bank charges 1% on rent payment for Magnus? I saw in recent update from Axis that Magnus and Reserve are exempted from this change however looks like I was charged 1% in recent transactions.

WhoU

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Does Axis Bank charges 1% on rent payment for Magnus? I saw in recent update from Axis that Magnus and Reserve are exempted from this change however looks like I was charged 1% in recent transactions.
Can you share the reference on update you are talking about?

ratnapakshi

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Any charge for rent payments thru axis burgundy private card? kindly advice. what is the best app to pay rent??? rent is around 14k per month, is it mandatory to have rental agreement ??

netsec

TF Select
Any charge for rent payments thru axis burgundy private card? kindly advice. what is the best app to pay rent??? rent is around 14k per month, is it mandatory to have rental agreement ??
No charges for Rent Payment on Axis Burgundy Private card. Rent agreement isn’t required either.
You can use freecharge, Cred or Nobroker for rent payment. Freecharge charge 1% additional as convenience charge.

ratnapakshi

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Thanks for your prompt response. Cred is also charging 1.8% charge. i think all of them are charging a fee, who is lowest? kindly advice.
No charges for Rent Payment on Axis Burgundy Private card. Rent agreement isn’t required either.
You can use freecharge, Cred or Nobroker for rent payment. Freecharge charge 1% additional as convenience charge.

Last edited:

cardwizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Idfc is giving double rewards points on rent payment
But it charges 1% towards rent payment right? what is reward to rupee conversion here?
Currently, HDFC cards and AU cards are good for the rental transaction even if MCC captured is rental as both of them do not charge anything for first rental transaction of the calendar month, they levy charges from the second rental payment of that calendar month.

Hisoka

TF Ace
They have already Fixed for Hdfc credit card From last month we are not receiving any reward points for paying Redgiraffe rent payment using HDFC cards through payzapp
Did any one check it you're getting rewards from Magnus?
@Wealth is my birth right!

I've to pay flat deposit, can you suggest a good card if not Magnus?
I've Amex MRCC, Magnus, Vistara Signature, Samsung Infinite, HDFC Tata Neu, HDFC Millenia, ICIC Platinum and APay

vjain115

TF Neo
I don't think it is correct. Burgundy private also seem to have 1% bank fees for rentals capped at 1500. Refer to T&C at - https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/mitc-credit-cards.pdf

There is no exemption for rent like other categories for Burgundy private.

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I don't think it is correct. Burgundy private also seem to have 1% bank fees for rentals capped at 1500. Refer to T&C at - https://www.axisbank.com/docs/default-source/default-document-library/mitc-credit-cards.pdf

There is no exemption for rent like other categories for Burgundy private.
Other than RedGiraffee - Payzapp thing - does Magnus and Reserve give points for payments across other platforms - cred, nobroker, mygate etc?
I understand, it does not contribute towards milestones. But atleast on reserve- do we get points or no?