• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

10 Best Credit Cards For Rental Payments

abhi.nishu

TF Buzz
Can anyone confirm this? Rent thru redgiraffe earning points or not? Have genuince rent transaction, will use this only if get some else points else better to do neft..
I recently paid through PayZapp redgiraffe via DCB .. no reward points reflected on my statement ..

abhi.nishu

TF Buzz
wait for statement generation and chk post that..
I made payment on 9th which was reflected on statement generated on 10th April.
It does not show any point against payments ( also it was society maintenance payment though it should not have mattered )
Anyone seeing the rewards with April statement , let us know

CVR

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
It does not show any point against payments ( also it was society maintenance payment though it should not have mattered )
anything in the table below under insurance?

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Kindly dm me..
Kindly dm
Hi both
pls use NBH nobrokerhood it allows Amex card for rental
If u refer someone in a month u will get 150/- less on charges or 50% charges off
Anyways I’m not referring with my code now u can install generic app
If more ppl started using then NBH will increase charges so use only for emergency
Sender ur cc and receiving ur family member
Ensure not for big amount due to income tax issues

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Note:
NBH for Amex is fine try it
Ppl don’t use magnus the mcc taken as rental so u won’t get milestones in magnus as well as 1% extra it’s getting charged

bk01

TF Buzz
Note:
NBH for Amex is fine try it
Ppl don’t use magnus the mcc taken as rental so u won’t get milestones in magnus as well as 1% extra it’s getting charged
I'm unable to use Amex. As soon as I enter the first 6 digits an error pop up comes up saying Amex is not supported! I have downloaded the NBH app and not sure what I'm missing.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
I'm unable to use Amex. As soon as I enter the first 6 digits an error pop up comes up saying Amex is not supported! I have downloaded the NBH app and not sure what I'm missing.
Is ur apartment on NBH?
I got some communication from my building association it looks some issue time being

Attachments

• 1E8E9EA3-B6E9-40AC-B067-27C06ACFC273.jpeg
    1E8E9EA3-B6E9-40AC-B067-27C06ACFC273.jpeg
    89.8 KB · Views: 27

bk01

TF Buzz
Is ur apartment on NBH?
I got some communication from my building association it looks some issue time being
Nop, my apartment is not on NBH. But still, it allowed me to pay rent but AmEx is not accepted. The UI of the rent payment is similar to that of the original NB app so not sure if it was a bug which allowed the AmEx payments to go through. Other members can confirm.

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Nop, my apartment is not on NBH. But still, it allowed me to pay rent but AmEx is not accepted. The UI of the rent payment is similar to that of the original NB app so not sure if it was a bug which allowed the AmEx payments to go through. Other members can confirm.
I used till last month since my apartment using NBH from last April
Not sure whether any recent changes
My apartment currently said in a circular not to pay by nbh app till 19th

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Rent payment reward points were always credited in the subsequent month only for HDFC. Please check the points in May first week and let us know whether it came under insurance.

saamp

TF Neo
Hi Guys - newbie here.
Can someone please advice me how I can pay through cc? My landlord has his account in HDFC bank and he prefers to have the money transferred there. appreciate your advices. thank you.

thanix

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Hi Guys - newbie here.
Can someone please advice me how I can pay through cc? My landlord has his account in HDFC bank and he prefers to have the money transferred there. appreciate your advices. thank you.
If you have valid rental agreement, register in Redgiraffe along with your landlord details. Once approved, it is like a biller. You can then use Payzapp or HDFC netbanking to send money to the biller using CC. It will have some charges from redgiraffe which I think is 0.5% +GST.

Most CC don't earn reward points or getting additional charges from card issuer. So check the benefits vs cost and do the rent payment by credit card.

Morpheusarch

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If you have valid rental agreement, register in Redgiraffe along with your landlord details. Once approved, it is like a biller. You can then use Payzapp or HDFC netbanking to send money to the biller using CC. It will have some charges from redgiraffe which I think is 0.5% +GST.

Most CC don't earn reward points or getting additional charges from card issuer. So check the benefits vs cost and do the rent payment by credit card.
Tried using RedGirraffe through Payzapp using DCB but didn't get any points this month. Any news as to whether they have stopped giving points for RG as well?