• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

10 Best Credit Cards For Rental Payments

SSMV

TF Select
Other than RedGiraffee - Payzapp thing - does Magnus and Reserve give points for payments across other platforms - cred, nobroker, mygate etc?
I understand, it does not contribute towards milestones. But atleast on reserve- do we get points or no?
We won't get reward points for Axis card for rental payment other than Redgiraffee

CCUser_1999

TF Premier
Does redgiraffe still works with payzapp+ dcb?
Now Payzapp rent payment captures MCC code of 6513. Most of the cards don't give any benefit on the same also also charge 1% fee on top of it. Please read your card T&C carefully before making the transaction.
HDFC DCB don't give any reward on this. It also has 1%+GST (1.18%) fee from second transaction onwards.
For any other card, please DM. Will try to answer to the best of my knowledge.

vaaiibhav

TF Buzz
Hi, I want to use my Amex MRCC for Rent payments, Will I earn Amex points ? Also, could you suggest me platform which charges lowest fee for this. Thanks in advance :)

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Hi, I want to use my Amex MRCC for Rent payments, Will I earn Amex points ? Also, could you suggest me platform which charges lowest fee for this. Thanks in advance :)
Yes , It gets rewards as well as counts for milestone benefit.
It seems Mobikwik is the cheapest one at the moment at ~ 2.6%

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
Yes , It gets rewards as well as counts for milestone benefit.
It seems Mobikwik is the cheapest one at the moment at ~ 2.6%
Unfortunately AMEX doesn't work on Mobikwik. I checked with the customer support as well and they confirmed this too.

There's a workaround of using MB wallet to bank transfer though but not sure how beneficial it might be for others

Reactions: SSV

R@ndomiz€r

TF Select
A good alternative to AMEX would be Yes Bank Reserv with 3x or Marquee with RG.

With reserv you can eke out a nominal profit of ~0.75% after all charges

Reactions: SSV