• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

11 Best Credit Cards For Digital Wallet Loads

Everyone is looking for the best credit cards list so is a complete article on the best credit cards for digital wallet loads. Only a handful of such cards exist nowadays since most banks are tightening their noose on rental payments and wallet loads using credit cards.

Screenshot_20221126-154325__01.jpg

With such a diverse list of cards and limited avenues to do such spending one thing is for sure that it doesn’t make any sense to get a card primarily for this purpose. So if you already have a card from the above list then reap its benefits to the core. If you don’t need a card for any specific purpose but only wallet spends then getting a Standard Chartered Smart makes a lot of sense with such a low annual fee and easy to achieve spends based waiver.

Else if you are already planning to get a premium card like BOB Eterna or Standard Chartered Ultimate then you can use them without any fuss even on rental payments and don’t need to bother getting any card listed down that list. If you are one of those who are eagerly waiting for AMEX onboarding to start then look nowhere since they will give you the best bang for your money. Also since AMEX has an offline acceptance issue so it would be better to use them aggressively on wallet loads.

sameerdes

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
4.35% charges for my account (might be less for others) - 2% offer on Paytm = effective charge is 2.35%
Eterna's monthly reward rate is 3.75% so a profit of 1.4% + 1% if you spend 5L in a year i.e. 41700 per month.

so a total of 2.4% return just by transferring a credit card to a bank.
p.s: used to use this card before Magnus -> now have to do this each month as its not LTF.

1670241461082.png 1670241508287.png 1670241616340.png 15k PayTm reload -> Transaction Amount via Eterna -> 15652.50 i.e. (4.35% charges) -> INR 300 Cashback from Paytm + 2348 pts on Eterna (i.e. INR 587).
Profit -> INR 234.5
p.s: repeat the same transaction one more time and 3rd time do a transaction of INR 9865 to max Eterna 5k limit of 5x.

Tagging some people -> @Harry1 @helloworld @Pavan @Stevie G
Direct loading from the paytm app -> add money is giving 3.75% RPs for Eterna. Tried out myself as well on the same day. Even with the 2.36% charges atleast some gain is there overall even if not maximum.

Consultant

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Does "Wallet transfer" include fasttag? Also, if I do a fasttag wallet recharge on Zenith, will I get points for it ?

AnungUnRama

TF Select
Everyone is looking for the best credit cards list so is a complete article on the best credit cards for digital wallet loads. Only a handful of such cards exist nowadays since most banks are tightening their noose on rental payments and wallet loads using credit cards.

Screenshot_20221126-154325__01.jpg

With such a diverse list of cards and limited avenues to do such spending one thing is for sure that it doesn’t make any sense to get a card primarily for this purpose. So if you already have a card from the above list then reap its benefits to the core. If you don’t need a card for any specific purpose but only wallet spends then getting a Standard Chartered Smart makes a lot of sense with such a low annual fee and easy to achieve spends based waiver.

Else if you are already planning to get a premium card like BOB Eterna or Standard Chartered Ultimate then you can use them without any fuss even on rental payments and don’t need to bother getting any card listed down that list. If you are one of those who are eagerly waiting for AMEX onboarding to start then look nowhere since they will give you the best bang for your money. Also since AMEX has an offline acceptance issue so it would be better to use them aggressively on wallet loads.
Does Standard Chartered Smart credit card offer 2% cb on rent payment as well?

Last edited:

anilkrsh

TF Premier
The highest reward rate for paytm is with Amex SmartEarn provided you also have a mrcc or gold card. You get 250 points for loading first 2500 in a month. That value of each reward point is 0.25 but increases to upto 0.58 if u unlock gold collection with mrcc/gold charge.

But the accelerated reward is only for 2500 wallet in a month.

ramandeep

TF Premier
Also i have a question if paytm is charging 2.35% so why use cc to laod wallet? Isn't it would be loss in many cases or using zomato or other app to load paytm wallet?

CP24

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Also i have a question if paytm is charging 2.35% so why use cc to laod wallet? Isn't it would be loss in many cases or using zomato or other app to load paytm wallet?
Ofcourse, it's a loss and not worth it to pay the convenience fee in my opinion unless there is some milestone to be achieved for that credit card that would offset this fee. I restrict myself to 4k load with no charges through uber/swiggy/zomato per month.

raniphore

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Ofcourse, it's a loss and not worth it to pay the convenience fee in my opinion unless there is some milestone to be achieved for that credit card that would offset this fee. I restrict myself to 4k load with no charges through uber/swiggy/zomato per month.
Is the 4k limit consolidated limit across these 3 apps or each app supports up to 4k? I have done paytm load through uber for an amount of 1000 and transferred the amount from paytm wallet to bank directly without paying any extra fees.