• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:
yeah I have connected with him. He has given some insights to me ,
His Diamant was LTF earlier , then he closed it and the current one he has is paid which he is trying to make LTF . He has Reserve & Aurum LTF also Amex cards as LTF.
Reseve was offered LTF to him.
Also in my opinion, he is having an upper hand in the banking system.
Because every non negotiable CC is issued to him as LTF. Even non cooperative bank like SBI has given him LTF Aurum, this sounds too crazy. Because SBI ko kisi se matlab nahi hai. They are too much ignorant.
At one point, Axis can listen to our demands, but SBI is way beyond in listening.
I think there is some TRV role in his case or he is having huge business accounts with most banks.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
How come they re activated closed LTF Diamant card as Paid. Makes no sense.
Why would someone want to get a free card as paid after some years?
If there is a catch or story behind it. please share
Also how was the initial Diamant provided as LTF.
NRV? Celebrity Status? Exceptional Loan Amount or Business Current a/c?
He had very good relation with icici , hence they reactivated the card and didn’t charge the Joining fees again however the annual fees were levied.
There is no catch to the story .
He has good relation with axis and sbi too that’s why he was offered LTF cards from them.

He had very good relation with icici , hence they reactivated the card and didn’t charge the Joining fees again however the annual fees were levied.
There is no catch to the story .
He has good relation with axis and sbi too that’s why he was offered LTF cards from them.
Hats off to this man.
Maintaing such good relationship that the Bank can offer a person LTF premium CC is a commendable job.
An average person cannot even maintain a Burgundy Account for example with one Bank say Axis.
But he is maintaining high end accounts with three or more Banks - ICICI, SBI and Axis.
Even Amex he has received LTF.
My guess is that he might be also maintaing such relations with HDFC as well coz of Infinia.
But anyways, his example shows us that in case our base income is strong like Business or High end Job, then automatically Bank will come running to offer their premium products.
And also for using such luxury cards, a very high spending is required
This equates the overall equation as Bank will give these cards to one who has high spends.
Conclusion is that, apart from making efforts in acquiring super premium cards without NRV.
We must actively put more efforts in maximising our Active/passive income streams.
If this LTF game is played as a hobby/side project, then it's much more beneficial for a person.

SPS

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Hats off to this man.
Maintaining such good relationship that the Bank can offer a person LTF premium CC is a commendable job.
An average person cannot even maintain a Burgundy Account for example with one Bank say Axis.
But he is maintaining high end accounts with three or more Banks - ICICI, SBI and Axis.
Even Amex he has received LTF.
My guess is that he might be also maintaining such relations with HDFC as well coz of Infinia.
But anyways, his example shows us that in case our base income is strong like Business or High end Job, then automatically Bank will come running to offer their premium products.
And also for using such luxury cards, a very high spending is required
This equates the overall equation as Bank will give these cards to one who has high spends.
Conclusion is that, apart from making efforts in acquiring super premium cards without NRV.
We must actively put more efforts in maximising our Active/passive income streams.
If this LTF game is played as a hobby/side project, then it's much more beneficial for a person.
Thanx for your comments friends. Its wrong to say that I maintain any significant trv with any bank, though I am enjoying few high value loans/OD limit but far from being an industrialist. As i mentioned earlier, to get high end and ltf cards its a matter of persistency, how much you can stake or risk your current card while laying conditions with the card issuing banks, your ability to negotiate, significant itr and not to forget, your luck. Even after having so many high end credit cards, even I have faced rejections from smaller basic cards issuing banks. It took me five years to get a basic BOB credit card, after multiple rejections. Even today Yes Bank refused to enhance limit of my Yes First Exclusive Card which is mere Rs 6.25 Lakhs currently, in spite of having an Itr of Rs 50 Lakhs plus. Today again, Indusind Bank failed to commit a Pioneer Heritage Card as LTF, in spite of offering opening Pioneer Account with One Cr cheque and maintaining Rs 10 Lakhs AQb. Hence, good itr is not an only parameter for high end cards. Yes I have good relation with ICICI Bank, but that's not conclusive, even they cancelled my Diamant Card when I threated to cancel the card if they do not make it LTF, though it was reactivated after a long time, but ltf status is still unknown. So ways of Banks seems to be very weird and uncertain to offer such cards and I believe your luck plays a big role too.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Thanx for your comments friends. Its wrong to say that I maintain any significant trv with any bank, though I am enjoying few high value loans/OD limit but far from being an industrialist. As i mentioned earlier, to get high end and ltf cards its a matter of persistency, how much you can stake or risk your current card while laying conditions with the card issuing banks, your ability to negotiate, significant itr and not to forget, your luck. Even after having so many high end credit cards, even I have faced rejections from smaller basic cards issuing banks. It took me five years to get a basic BOB credit card, after multiple rejections. Even today Yes Bank refused to enhance limit of my Yes First Exclusive Card which is mere Rs 6.25 Lakhs currently, in spite of having an Itr of Rs 50 Lakhs plus. Today again, Indusind Bank failed to commit a Pioneer Heritage Card as LTF, in spite of offering opening Pioneer Account with One Cr cheque and maintaining Rs 10 Lakhs AQb. Hence, good itr is not an only parameter for high end cards. Yes I have good relation with ICICI Bank, but that's not conclusive, even they cancelled my Diamant Card when I threated to cancel the card if they do not make it LTF, though it was reactivated after a long time, but ltf status is still unknown. So ways of Banks seems to be very weird and uncertain to offer such cards and I believe your luck plays a big role too.
True
Each bank has its own policy , so summarising everything to good TRV is not always the case for LTF cards.
I have seen many with high NRV not getting much offers

Basically it depends upon how you approach the bank

ManasG

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
True
Each bank has its own policy , so summarising everything to good TRV is not always the case for LTF cards.
I have seen many with high NRV not getting much offers

Basically it depends upon how you approach the bank
True. For instance, I didn’t fulfil any of the commonly known criteria for Infinia, and yet I got one with just one email to grievance. It appears they do look at several other parameters which are not public knowledge.

Tarun239

TF Premier
Lot to learn from people like u and sumanta mandal. Can u people share few tricks to get super premium and ultra premium cards with banks easily not necessarily ltf even paid will do.

Reactions: SPS

ManasG

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If it gives way to next year emerald then take it anyway it’s ltf
Edited-
You should have taken it LTF
Infinia as I know gives Priority pass , where as Sapphiro would have given DF which comes with 1 Spa access I guess and also a variety in lounge access as to PP
Also to add , ICICI very rarely provides LTF upgrades , the upgrade offers are mostly Paid
I received a call again from my branch regarding the Sapphiro, upon which I told them that I am willing to take only an Emeralde LTF or nothing. The agent said that on using the Sapphiro for 2-3 months I should see the Emeralde as an upgrade option, and that too LTF. I found it hard to believe but this agent seemed confident and asked me to call him back after 2 months.
I took it with a pinch of salt, and also took your advice as above, and accepted the Sapphiro LTF. For a few months, I'll try and see if I can get Emeralde LTF, otherwise I'll cancel the Sapphiro. I know it seems unlikely that I'll get Emeralde LTF so soon, but let me try with my salary slips, etc. later. :) I have an ICICI home loan that will close in the next 4 months, don't know if that will actually work against my case.

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
I received a call again from my branch regarding the Sapphiro, upon which I told them that I am willing to take only an Emeralde LTF or nothing. The agent said that on using the Sapphiro for 2-3 months I should see the Emeralde as an upgrade option, and that too LTF. I found it hard to believe but this agent seemed confident and asked me to call him back after 2 months.
I took it with a pinch of salt, and also took your advice as above, and accepted the Sapphiro LTF. For a few months, I'll try and see if I can get Emeralde LTF, otherwise I'll cancel the Sapphiro. I know it seems unlikely that I'll get Emeralde LTF so soon, but let me try with my salary slips, etc. later. :) I have an ICICI home loan that will close in the next 4 months, don't know if that will actually work against my case.
You will get a upgrade option to Emeralde in few months , but I am almost 100% sure it will be a paid upgrade . ICICI as per my experience will never give LTF Emeralde option as default even if you maintain the required NRV . I have a
Relative having 5 cr TRV with ICICI still gets paid Emerlade option in iMobile , only after visiting branch and taking an approval after submitting his TRV proof including icici securities demat holdings etc recently, he was able to acquire Emeralde LTF

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Great move👍
Pls keep us updated
Happy sapphiro days🎉🍾

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
SBI CashBack FYF
SBI Simplyclick FYF (will close before 1 year completion)
ICICI Apay LTF
ICICI Platinum LTF
Axis Flipkart LTF
Axis MyZone LTF
Axis Magnus Paid
OneCard
Citi Rewards (need to spend 30k to keep free)
Citi IndianOil FYF (will close it, hardly using)
AU LIT LTF
IndusInd Legend LTF
IDFC Select LTF

Looking for : Tata Neu Infinity LTF

ManasG

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
My folio:
1. HDFC Infinia- FYF- Rs. 8.86 L
2. ICICI Rubyx - LTF- Rs. 8.04 L (now closed)
3. SBI Cashback- FYF- Rs. 3.93 L
4. SBI SimplyClick- LTF - Rs. 44k (CL transferred to Cashback)
Updated:
My compact folio:
  1. HDFC Infinia- FYF- Rs. 9.7 L
  2. SBI Cashback- FYF- Rs. 3.93 L
  3. SBI SimplyClick- LTF - Rs. 44k (CL transferred to Cashback)
  4. ICICI Sapphiro- LTF- Rs. 3 L
  5. ICICI Rubyx - LTF- Rs. 8.04 L (Closed)

Last edited:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Updated:
My compact folio:
  1. HDFC Infinia- FYF- Rs. 8.86 L
  2. SBI Cashback- FYF- Rs. 3.93 L
  3. SBI SimplyClick- LTF - Rs. 44k (CL transferred to Cashback)
  4. ICICI Sapphiro- LTF- Rs. 3 L
  5. ICICI Rubyx - LTF- Rs. 8.04 L (Closed)
How come your Sapphiro got less limit than Rubyx ?
Also you should have transferred limit to Sapphiro from Rubyx on same account
It would be done easily through a phone call to cc

ManasG

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
How come your Sapphiro got less limit than Rubyx ?
Also you should have transferred limit to Sapphiro from Rubyx on same account
It would be done easily through a phone call to cc
Because Rubyx was closed over a month ago and this has been offered as a fresh card. At the time of closing Rubyx they were unwilling to give me the Sapphiro LTF.

ankit_tf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is there a way they may give me an Emerald if I meet their salary criteria (30LPA or 3LPM)? The offer is also showing on iMobile and it will only require me to accept the Sapphiro card. But I don't know if there's a chance I'll get an Emerald later if I accept this offer.
It was once showing me emerald card in the app. tried to check details, it was not LTF.