• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:

ManasG

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
If it gives way to next year emerald then take it anyway it’s ltf
Is there a way they may give me an Emerald if I meet their salary criteria (30LPA or 3LPM)? The offer is also showing on iMobile and it will only require me to accept the Sapphiro card. But I don't know if there's a chance I'll get an Emerald later if I accept this offer.

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Got a call from my ICICI home branch for a Sapphiro LTF. I earlier had a Rubyx LTF which I cancelled owing to the poor rewards system and their unwillingness to give me an LTF Sapphiro. And lo and behold, they call me a month later to now offer a fresh Sapphiro LTF. I am skipping on it due to the poor benefits compared to my HDFC Infinia + SBI Cashback combo that I currently use. I hope I did the right thing?:rolleyes:
Do you have Amazon ICICI card?

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
i have idfc classic as oldest credit card. now i have many other cards. will closing oldest card impact cibil very much or less.
idfc not upgrading card so want to close and then apply later c2c as i have other bank cards with 7 lakh limit

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Is there a way they may give me an Emerald if I meet their salary criteria (30LPA or 3LPM)? The offer is also showing on iMobile and it will only require me to accept the Sapphiro card. But I don't know if there's a chance I'll get an Emerald later if I accept this offer.
I got stranded with ltf coral no LE no card upgrades so in my opinion saphiro take it pls

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Got a call from my ICICI home branch for a Sapphiro LTF. I earlier had a Rubyx LTF which I cancelled owing to the poor rewards system and their unwillingness to give me an LTF Sapphiro. And lo and behold, they call me a month later to now offer a fresh Sapphiro LTF. I am skipping on it due to the poor benefits compared to my HDFC Infinia + SBI Cashback combo that I currently use. I hope I did the right thing?:rolleyes:
Edited-
You should have taken it LTF
Infinia as I know gives Priority pass , where as Sapphiro would have given DF which comes with 1 Spa access I guess and also a variety in lounge access as to PP
Also to add , ICICI very rarely provides LTF upgrades , the upgrade offers are mostly Paid

ManasG

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Edited-
Infinia as I know gives Priority pass , where as Sapphiro would have given DF which comes with 1 Spa access I guess and also a variety in lounge access as to PP
Also to add , ICICI very rarely provides LTF upgrades , the upgrade offers are mostly Paid
Say if I do accept the Sapphiro LTF, which by the way they are giving me with a meagre 3L credit limit, what should be my strategy for an Emeralde LTF? I can understand if it's too much to answer on this thread. :) P.S.- ICICI is no longer my primary bank account and I only have a home loan with them currently.

Last edited:

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
Say if I do accept the Sapphiro LTF, which by the way they are giving me with a meagre 3L credit limit, what should be my strategy for an Emeralde LTF? I can understand if it's too much to answer on this thread. :) P.S.- ICICI is no longer my primary bank account and I only have a home loan with them currently.
Since you don’t have a salary account with them , your best bet would have been to negotiate for LTF emeralde before taking home loan
Apparently below are official criteria for LTF emeralde
35 lakhs auto loan or
5cr home loan or
2cr NRV or
20 lakhs per month salary

Almost all of them are negotiable , it will completely depend upon the negotiation skills

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Since you don’t have a salary account with them , your best bet would have been to negotiate for LTF emeralde before taking home loan
Apparently below are official criteria for LTF emeralde
35 lakhs auto loan or
5cr home loan or
2cr NRV or
20 lakhs per month salary

Almost all of them are negotiable , it will completely depend upon the negotiation skills
Bohat bada eligibility ye bhai

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
Apparently Yes
Diamant currently is only offered to celebrities and public figures . You can’t get that with NRV requirements .
I tried a lot with NRV commitments also used couple of my top level ICICI sources but , couldn’t get it even Paid
Anyways we feel good to have here an ltf emerald guy👍
My stanC premium with small 15l currently I try to convert 30l priority in this year let’s see how it progresses

Apparently Yes
Diamant currently is only offered to celebrities and public figures . You can’t get that with NRV requirements .
I tried a lot with NRV commitments also used couple of my top level ICICI sources but , couldn’t get it even Paid
In my opinion,
Dear Anirban, you are missing a hidden gem of our Community, who is Mr Sanjeev Singh.
@SPS
He has almost all premium cards from every bank.
Even has ICICI Diamant card as LTF.
Yes you heard it right!
He has gone to the extent of negotiation of Reserve also LTF
Also, he did all this from a tier 2/3 location - Meerut.
Please connect with him, he might guide you as to how he managed to get hold of such premium LTF cards.

0xfallup

TF Ace
In my opinion,
Dear Anirban, you are missing a hidden gem of our Community, who is Mr Sanjeev Singh.
@SPS
Yes you heard it right!
Please connect with him, he might guide you as to how he managed to get hold of such premium LTF cards.
wow it would be great if he share his experience from start to end :)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
In my opinion,
@SPS
Yes you heard it right!
yeah I have connected with him. He has given some insights to me ,
His Diamant was LTF earlier , then he closed it and the current one he has is paid which he is trying to make LTF . He has Reserve & Aurum LTF also Amex cards as LTF.
Reseve was offered LTF to him.

yeah I have connected with him. He has given some insights to me ,
His Diamant was LTF earlier , then he closed it and the current one he has is paid which he is trying to make LTF . He has Reserve & Aurum LTF also Amex cards as LTF.
Reseve was offered LTF to him.
How come they re activated closed LTF Diamant card as Paid. Makes no sense.
Why would someone want to get a free card as paid after some years?
If there is a catch or story behind it. please share
Also how was the initial Diamant provided as LTF.
NRV? Celebrity Status? Exceptional Loan Amount or Business Current a/c?