• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

💳 Share & brag your cards portfolio here! 🤑

jatinkrmalik

TF Select
VIP Lounge
Update: Here's my updated cc portfolio ‼️

We can't really have a forum without allowing members to share their credit card portfolios and talk about their favourite credit card. :cool:

---

I will go first, here's my collection, from least used to most used.

Slice Pay card
Amazon Pay ICICI bank card
Citi Cashback card
IDFC First Select card
AMEX Membership Rewards card
HDFC Diners Club Black card
Onecard Metal card
Axis Magnus card

cards.jpeg

Last edited:

ankit_tf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I couldn't understand why such lust for LTF cards.. it feels and sounds good to have LTF card but by maintaining high NRV with low return like SB a/c balance or other deposit.. it's only beneficial for bank not the customer..
high NRV can come from investments also. In that case, people with older portfolio can easily match that requirement. Also, LTF is useful for people having multiple cards, who dont want to pay for cards they didn't make much use of, due to not reaching the waiver criteria. Imagine falling short of 10K and then u had to pay 10k only for annual fee.

In all, here its mostly about people trying to stretch their eligibility to get higher variants than they are actually eligible for (as per bank classification). For people who are automatically eligible for cards worth 50K annual fee, wont actually have to worry about shedding 50k for such luxury ;-)

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
high NRV can come from investments also. In that case, people with older portfolio can easily match that requirement. Also, LTF is useful for people having multiple cards, who dont want to pay for cards they didn't make much use of, due to not reaching the waiver criteria. Imagine falling short of 10K and then u had to pay 10k only for annual fee.

In all, here its mostly about people trying to stretch their eligibility to get higher variants than they are actually eligible for (as per bank classification). For people who are automatically eligible for cards worth 50K annual fee, wont actually have to worry about shedding 50k for such luxury ;-)
True someone with High NRV doesn’t really cares about card fees , they know their usage in card and the benefits will easily overcome the charges .

And for CC collectors like me , I just take any card , I am not a racist :D
But I do try to get the card as LTF without NRV as I am collecting almost all cards from all banks so can’t be maintaining NRV with all of them right ? Also it doesn’t make sense to pay for annual charges as even though we collect the CC’s the usage is going to be in maximum 2-3 cards , and to be honest I am ok to pay the annual charges for the cards that I am actually going to use.

What kind of investment you are referring to... Say icici says you maintain minimum 2 lakh balance in sb
True someone with High NRV doesn’t really cares about card fees , they know their usage in card and the benefits will easily overcome the charges .

But I do try to get the card as LTF without NRV as I am collecting almost all cards from all banks so can’t be maintaining NRV with all of them right ? Also it doesn’t make sense to pay for annual charges as even though we collect the CC’s the usage is going to be in maximum 2-3 cards , and to be honest I am ok to pay the annual charges for the cards that I am actually going to use.
Getting card LTF without nrv is always wonderful.. and HNI don't care for little loss(2-3 lakh 🤣🤣) due to money kept in low return deposits.. but for salaried class if bank ask to keep even 2 lakh(although this much won't be sufficient) for card like emerald i will say it's a loss... Average return in a good mutual fund will be much higher than the card fee...

anirban.choudhury

TF Legend
TF Family
VIP Lounge
What kind of investment you are referring to... Say icici says you maintain minimum 2 lakh balance in sb
Getting card LTF without nrv is always wonderful.. and HNI don't care for little loss(2-3 lakh 🤣🤣) due to money kept in low return deposits.. but for salaried class if bank ask to keep even 2 lakh(although this much won't be sufficient) for card like emerald i will say it's a loss... Average return in a good mutual fund will be much higher than the card fee...
Icici considers icici securities investments in TRV , so yeah one can try that way to If he is into stocks

ankit_tf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
as anirban mentioned, all kind of portfolios held with bank (homeloan, stocks, mfs, gold, ppf etc may be even life insurance in some case) count towards NRV.
I was saying that keeping myself in mind, who is not really an HNI but as per income, banks will categorize me as one. I DO care about interest returns too and don't waste my money keeping in low interest accounts just for sake of it. I only use higher deposits to avail premium banking services and withdraw amount asap or keep only to the minimum limits. (just to brag 🤣🤣 I have wealth account of several banks including SBI that comes with a 30L limit, that too without any maintenance condition 🤣🤣)

Anyway, coming back to cards, LTF, should mean LTF with no conditions. not like Axis which is offering select card as LTF for burgandy customers, but its free only as longs as you hold burgundy status. If keeping 2 lacs for few days gets you a card no-condition LTF, and if the card's worth it. I'd say its not a loss, it's a bargain. Or say LTF with a joining fee.

Just to put u in perspective, 1L for an year might make a loss of about 4% liquid interest (7-8% in savings/FDs vs 3-4% in savings of such banks). That means you'd lose around 350 Rs in a month or for 10L its 3.5K. all you have to decide is, if the card's worth it ;-)

ankit_tf

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge

in comparison, that makes me a CC racist. though I DO take most LTF cards, but then close them when I get bored. I got ICICI sapphiro LTF twice, and closed both the time, that was really not worth for me :p (even emerald doesn't look worth the money/hassle, it just holds a status value, I'd rather pay for infinia) had regalia LTF which also I closed as I had then 2 HDFC cards. I didn't take Amex Gold on LTF offer because I didn't want to keep counting my transaction of 1000+, though I regretted it later once LTF offer was gone, same goes with Citi miles card :p

Agree about the charges, I am willing to pay if the benefits are worth when used as primary card. That's why I am planning to get magnus or vistara card next haven't decided yet, but soon.

PS: Now I can get into VIP lounge :D

Last edited:

phagocyte536

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
SBI CashBack FYF
SBI Simplyclick FYF (will close before 1 year completion)
ICICI Apay LTF
ICICI Platinum LTF
Axis Flipkart LTF
Axis MyZone LTF
Axis Magnus Paid
OneCard
Citi Rewards (need to spend 30k to keep free)
Citi IndianOil FYF (will close it, hardly using)
AU LIT LTF
IndusInd Legend LTF
IDFC Select LTF

Looking for : Tata Neu Infinity LTF
Added 2 more

Tata Neu plus LTF
BoB Premier LTF

CC-Muncher

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Let me share my latest portfolio.
Screenshot 2022-02-22 at 10.20.47 PM.png
🙌
thats a huge number of credit cards. I am damn sure the count is increasing

Here is the small list of my card.
  • HDFC DCB (LTF)
  • HDFC Infinia (LTF)
  • HDFC Tata Neu Infinity (LTF)
  • Amex MRCC (LTF)
  • Yes Bank First Exclusive (LTF)
  • ICICI Platinum (Secured / LTF)
  • ICICI Amazon Pay (LTF)
  • ICICI Sapphiro (LTF)
  • IDFC Wealth (LTF)
  • IDFC WOW (Secured / LTF)
  • BOB Eterna (LTF)
  • Kotak League (LTF)
  • IndusInd Legend (LTF)
  • HSBC Visa Platinum (LTF)
  • AU Bank Zenith (LTF)
  • RBL Zomato Classic Edition (LTF)
  • Axis MyZone (LTF)
  • Onecard (BOB) (LTF)
  • PNB Rupay Select (500/yr)
  • Union Bank Rupay JCB Select Wellness (999/yr)
  • Citi Paytm First (500/yr)
  • Axis Flipkart (500/yr)
  • SBI Simply Click (500/yr)
  • StanC Ultimate (5000/yr)
Happy to help.
You cant call this small list ;)

That's a huge list of LTF cards. How you managed to get AU LTF ?
AU has a Swipe-up portal where you get AU suggested credit card for Lifetime free on the card to card basis. I got AU Zenith for LTF on a card to card basis using my Infinia card.

Here is mine
I see some are paid ones. Do you always pay the annual charges for them or do you always fulfil the annual spend criteria?

Here is the small list of my card.
  • HDFC DCB (LTF)
  • HDFC Infinia (LTF)
  • HDFC Tata Neu Infinity (LTF)
  • Amex MRCC (LTF)
  • Yes Bank First Exclusive (LTF)
  • ICICI Platinum (Secured / LTF)
  • ICICI Amazon Pay (LTF)
  • ICICI Sapphiro (LTF)
  • IDFC Wealth (LTF)
  • IDFC WOW (Secured / LTF)
  • BOB Eterna (LTF)
  • Kotak League (LTF)
  • IndusInd Legend (LTF)
  • HSBC Visa Platinum (LTF)
  • AU Bank Zenith (LTF)
  • RBL Zomato Classic Edition (LTF)
  • Axis MyZone (LTF)
  • Onecard (BOB) (LTF)
  • PNB Rupay Select (500/yr)
  • Union Bank Rupay JCB Select Wellness (999/yr)
  • Citi Paytm First (500/yr)
  • Axis Flipkart (500/yr)
  • SBI Simply Click (500/yr)
  • StanC Ultimate (5000/yr)
Happy to help.
Could you kindly share with me the process you went through to acquire an Infinia credit card with a lifetime free (LTF) feature? I'm very interested in knowing the steps you took to obtain this credit card and any tips or advice you might have for someone who is looking to do the same. Thank you very much for your time and help.

appworld

TF Buzz
HDFC Millenia (LTF)
HDFC TATA NEU INFINITY (NO JOINING FEE)
Amex MRCC (1499/yr)
Yes Bank First Preferred (LTF)
ICICI Platinum ( LTF)
ICICI Amazon Pay (LTF)
IDFC First Select (LTF)
IDFC WOW (Secured/LTF)
BOB Select (LTF)
BOB HPCL (500/yr)