• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:

agrprashant

TF Buzz
The card will be LTF only for selected people who see LTF offer for them on Swiggy app & applying now.
You & others who already have got card as paid variant, will have to pay the amount or meet the waiver criteria of 2L spends in a year.
Luck is a big factor in such scenarios.

eg: Lots of people have Flipkart card as LTF who got it in offer duration, everyone else has paid variant of the same card.
I am on the flipside. Got Swiggy CC Paid but was lucky to get Axis Flipkart as LTF.

Save money. Get coupons that work using LittlePixi: https://go.littlepixi.com/uwq

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
They asked to post a declaration form to Chennai with company address, phone, designation details. Will send it tomorrow.
Now customer care is saying current address not matching with Aadhar address. Asking to send declaration for that too. But in actual, it is same. Even existing card address is same. No idea what they are doing.

Strange

TF Legend
Now customer care is saying current address not matching with Aadhar address. Asking to send declaration for that too. But in actual, it is same. Even existing card address is same. No idea what they are doing.
If you apply from Swiggy then Swiggy adds your delivery address in application. I think that might be the reason for mismatch .

Last edited: