• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC Millennia worth in 2024?

Chitra007

TF Select
I'm getting a LTF HDFC millennia card on the basis of NTB. I'm already holding flipkart axis and icici amazon pay credit cards. Is HDFC Millennia really worth in 2024?

Reason I want to have this credit card in my collection:
1. I don't have a core HDFC credit card.
2. I actually wants tata neu infinity card but I'm getting a plus on tata neu app with a low limit. Also, someone has mentioned before that you will not get a core HDFC credit card after getting tata neu credit card. Is it true?
3. It will be helpful in bank offers and getting a tata neu infinity rupay credit card.

How much were your spends. Because SBI has got too strict w.r.t. LTF offers.
I got it FYF as I applied for it as soon as it was announced so it was a promotional thing (October 2022). Did spends of around 3 lakhs in the year so the fee got waived off for the year October 2023-24. In January 2024 I called the customer care and raised a request to close my card and they instantly offered to make it LTF and they did... I told the customer care that SBI had devalued the card beyond the point that it's become unusable as far as my usage is concerned and I'm using other bank cards so I'll prefer to use other cards.. From October 2023 till January 2024 I'd spent around 10-11k from the card.