• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Is HDFC Millennia worth in 2024?

Chitra007

TF Select
I'm getting a LTF HDFC millennia card on the basis of NTB. I'm already holding flipkart axis and icici amazon pay credit cards. Is HDFC Millennia really worth in 2024?

Reason I want to have this credit card in my collection:
1. I don't have a core HDFC credit card.
2. I actually wants tata neu infinity card but I'm getting a plus on tata neu app with a low limit. Also, someone has mentioned before that you will not get a core HDFC credit card after getting tata neu credit card. Is it true?
3. It will be helpful in bank offers and getting a tata neu infinity rupay credit card.

BeingIncog

TF Ace
I'm getting a LTF HDFC millennia card on the basis of NTB. I'm already holding flipkart axis and icici amazon pay credit cards. Is HDFC Millennia really worth in 2024?

2. I actually wants tata neu infinity card but I'm getting a plus on tata neu app with a low limit. Also, someone has mentioned before that you will not get a core HDFC credit card after getting tata neu credit card. Is it true?
3. It will be helpful in bank offers and getting a tata neu infinity rupay credit card.
Yes . .

techt

TF Legend
1. HDFC millenia is the best core card from HDFC. You are getting it LTF so take it in a jiffy.
2. Once you have only floater card (tata cards) , getting core card is impossible. If your CL on millenia crosses 1.5 L, definitely you will get Tata Neu Infinity.
3. Bank offers on core cards are considered for millennia too. Tata inifinity is best for upi and offline as you get 1.5%.

rodeoSRP

TF Premier
Banker

Millenia as LTF is a banger. Do not miss it. This will always be one of the best CASHBACK cards out there. It’s a “No nonsense Straight cashback” kinda card. Use the card for few months and you will get other card offers(Tata Neu infinity) in few months.

bugmenot

TF Ace
The millennia is at highest level in terms of cashback cards from HDFC pack. Tata neu Infinity can be above millennia but the cashback is limited to tata neu ecosystem unlike millennia's statement credit.

FYI, I hold millennia, tata neu infinity, axis fk and sbi cashback. Except SBI CB, all are LTF.

techt

TF Legend
The millennia is at highest level in terms of cashback cards from HDFC pack. Tata neu Infinity can be above millennia but the cashback is limited to tata neu ecosystem unlike millennia's statement credit.
Both are different.
for day to day txns of upi and offline tata nue gives you 1.5% cb.

Millennia with its restrictions of 20k per month only better who don't of sbi cb.

sidp

TF Ace

Yes millenia is a decent card. If you are getting ltf with no strings attached, take it.
Once your limit cross 1.5L mark, you can get neu infinity. (You might get between 1-1.5L also if you negotiate right).
Then neu infinity should become your primary card. Use millenia only to maximise return in specific online spends.

maheshspanicker

TF Premier
Millennia is a fairly decent card for sure. If you are really into credit cards, you need an HDFC card regardless of the stunts they can pull off! It can give you 5 percent return on some regular online platforms beyond FK and Amazon that the other 2 cards can't do, and the milestone benefit can add some extra value. If you are getting it LTF, just don't think too much, go for it! Might help you get Neu Infinity, I hold both...

Strange

TF Legend

Yes . .

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
1. HDFC millenia is the best core card from HDFC. You are getting it LTF so take it in a jiffy.
2. Once you have only floater card (tata cards) , getting core card is impossible. If your CL on millenia crosses 1.5 L, definitely you will get Tata Neu Infinity.
3. Bank offers on core cards are considered for millennia too. Tata inifinity is best for upi and offline as you get 1.5%.
Your 2nd point is not valid anymore.

There are many cases on Forum including myself got core card after getting floater/co branded card (Tata Neu Plus Card). I have got it upgraded to Infinia recently.

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

shivamk

TF Premier

If possible can you share agent or RM details? I just opened SBMax account but the CC guy said no LTF offers running as of now.

I don't want Millennia as I have SBI CB but trying for DCB or RG

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge

As @techt mentioned I always suggest to go with Core HDFC card in your case LTF millennia is good and can be upgraded later on. And if you’re getting limit more than 1.5L you even get Tata Neu Infinity FYF which solves your Rupay card requirement and Tata Co branded card requirement.

SonyTom

TF Premier
If interested in cashback rather than reward points (which give maximum value if redeemed on flight and hotel bookings), go for millennia. As long as you can buy Amazon gift cards at 5% cashback, Millennia is still a good card. Plus it gives 1% cashback on wallet loads and insurance too. So its still worth it as of now.

the_dark_knight

TF Ace
Contributor
If possible can you share agent or RM details? I just opened SBMax account but the CC guy said no LTF offers running as of now.

I don't want Millennia as I have SBI CB but trying for DCB or RG
Yup, the CC guy saying the right thing, rn LTF cards aren't offered, may be only pre-approved offers are ltf which are offered by hdfc after a while. Also don't get millenia, SBI CB is a superset of the millennia card and easily eats it out into its belly.
DCB or RG is a good option, I am trying to procure it in offline mode through opening a salary account.