• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Any trick to get Swiggy HDFC CC Life time free.

STONE_MAN

TF Buzz
My swiggy account is blocked. ( please don't ask why)

When I tried to apply through HDFC portal, they are giving it with Annual fees.

Already contacted HDFC RM & credit card team. They are saying that they can't help if it's not being shown as ltf in their system. He suggested me to visit branch, but he did not guaranteed that branch people will be able to offer it as LTF.

My cibil and complete credit history is good, I also hold salary account with HDFC.

Is there any way I can get it for free?

Can I just apply it, and once it gets delivered then don't activate and then wait for the call from their end and then try to negotiate?

Do they even call if the card is not activated within 30 days? And if they do so then what are the chances that they will offer it as LTF to me?

Also, I hope if card will not be activated then I will not be charged annual fees

If they fail to offer it as LTF and the card gets blocked, then how it will shows in cibil reports.

Personally I don't spend a lot, that's why getting it without LTF will be of no use to me. To give you an idea, I will be hardly able to get 800-900 cashback from this card in a year. Also, I only use swiggy 4-5 times in a year ( When there is any loot).

STONE_MAN

TF Buzz
Swiggy card re value ho gya hai so paid mai b koi issue nhi hai.
I will be hardly able to get 800-900 cashback from this card in a year. Also, I only use swiggy 4-5 times in a year ( When there is any loot).

500 invest karke sirf 300-400 ka cashback wo bhi pure saal me koi faida nhi. agar LTF nhi mil skta tab to rehne hi dunga. 300-400 ke liye pure saal ek card ko maintain karo, uski due dates ka dhiyaan rakho and wagera-wagera

Kumar93196

TF Ace
I will be hardly able to get 800-900 cashback from this card in a year. Also, I only use swiggy 4-5 times in a year ( When there is any loot).

500 invest karke sirf 300-400 ka cashback wo bhi pure saal me koi faida nhi. agar LTF nhi mil skta tab to rehne hi dunga. 300-400 ke liye pure saal ek card ko maintain karo, uski due dates ka dhiyaan rakho and wagera-wagera
Check this out.

Attachments

• 1000058852.jpg
    1000058852.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 64