• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Swiggy HDFC LTF (2024)

anonymuos

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

1715119873161.png 1715119901919.png 1715119960465.png
1715120043003.png 1715120118136.png

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Last edited:

irohitpragya

TF Premier
all the users who are getting swiggy card as LTF, can you confirm about spending pattern whether you were a regular user of Swiggy or a rare user? also, this offer comes on the same mobile number in the hdfc account or hdfc credit card.

I have also hdfc account and two cards (i.e millennia and tata Infinity) but getting only paid swiggy card offer.

BhaiyaJi

TF Ace
all the users who are getting swiggy card as LTF, can you confirm about spending pattern whether you were a regular user of Swiggy or a rare user? also, this offer comes on the same mobile number in the hdfc account or hdfc credit card.

I have also hdfc account and two cards (i.e millennia and tata Infinity) but getting only paid swiggy card offer.
LTF offer is mostly location, pincode dependent like Tier 1 cities.

RDx08

TF Buzz
Got the ltf offer. I'm a regular swiggy user. Entire process took 3 days, they did physical address verification as well. But credit limit is only 15k. Don't have any previous relationship with hdfc. Don't understand the reason behind the low credit limit. My other credit cards have limit >1lac.

knight

TF Ace
Is there any thread where HDFC Swiggy Card 5% eligible merchants have been discussed or consolidated?

I have Millennia LTF and was thinking considering Swiggy card LTF instead of a paid SBI Cashback. However because of limited MCCs, I'm a bit confused if it is actually worth it.
I tried to search but couldn't find any detailed thread.
Mostly I'm looking for 5% eligible merchants and possibility to purchase Apay GV, or any other tricks.

If there's any such thread here or on any other site, a link would be appreciated.

anonymuos

TF Ace

I had only Neu Infinity LTF before getting Swiggy LTF in app. But have Preferred banking and maintaining good balance. Had Business MoneyBack LTF but closed. Millennia denied for stupid address issue multiple times. (🤬🖕🏼HDFC). Relatively new user of Swiggy (started ordering regularly this year only but got Swiggy One/One Lite many times via freebies, then purchased once for throwaway price). Ordering occasionally on Swiggy. Yes offer showed up for me on same number as bank-registered number. Spends on Neu Card are good.

Last edited:

gobsy

TF Premier
Applied as it showed ltf offer in swiggy app. Existing HDFC classic customer with no HDFC credit Card. 780 cibil. Monthly income 3 times than the eligibility criteria for this card. No cc enquiry since past 3 months. Still got rejected within 2 days of applying.

Got cibil hit also. Complete waste of time.

Is there any thread where HDFC Swiggy Card 5% eligible merchants have been discussed or consolidated?

I have Millennia LTF and was thinking considering Swiggy card LTF instead of a paid SBI Cashback. However because of limited MCCs, I'm a bit confused if it is actually worth it.
I tried to search but couldn't find any detailed thread.
Mostly I'm looking for 5% eligible merchants and possibility to purchase Apay GV, or any other tricks.

If there's any such thread here or on any other site, a link would be appreciated.
Try getting LTF On Card 2 Card basis via third party agents

jk51

TF Premier
Don't know yaar, maybe some user-based complimentary offer. I will update what happens when it expires this time.
(I have also seen there is something called Swiggy one Lite - 10 delivery and 10 instamart free). That is cheaper than full-fledged Swiggy one.
Any idea how to buy Swiggy One Lite alone?

Available on Amazon, Gyftr, Hubble, etc

sjmajumder

TF Ace
How to get Swiggy CC LTF? It will be offered LTF for a lot of people soon as I and a few other random people got this today. There was a cibil hard enquiry but card approved in a few hours of applying. I don't have a core card (closed Business MoneyBack, now being spammed daily with Biz Grow Visa and Biz First RuPay in Net Banking). I also have Neu Infinity RuPay LTF and now this on Mastercard. Par mujhe Millennia chahiye 😩😫😭😭😭

And ultimately it will be devalued due to too many LTF issued cards :D

Good to know. Hope the offer stays. I'll cancel my paid one in the 11th month and check for LTF offer :D

sjmajumder

TF Ace
Wow!! This is a pleasant surprise. This details is shown for my existing card.

I just checked all statements, they haven't charged joining fees. When I took the card it showed 500 joining and 500 annual fees. This is really a pleasant surprise. First time experience when I took a paid card and was auto converted to LTF without any request from my side.

MicrosoftTeams-image.jpg

Last edited:

Tarun239

TF Premier
No. It was clearly shown as 500 joining and 500 annual. I was a bit surprised when joining fee didn't appear in 1st statement. Didn't check after that till today. Now checked all 3 statements generated so far. No joining fee anywhere.
Lot of congratulations, mine is still showing paid, I was charged joining fee after 4 th statement.