• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Regalia Gold Help needed - Regalia Gold LTF

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hello,

Currently I hold HDFC neu infinity LTF

I contacted my RM to get Regalia gold LTF (at least FYF)…. Initially he asked my employer name, it is there in their corporate tie up list…. Asked my salary… and then confirmed that I will easily get Regalia gold LTF

However, today he is saying I can’t even apply for regalia gold (even paid) as I’m using neu infinity

I reached grievance redressal and PNO mailbox, they are also with same stance, though they haven’t disclosed the reason!!!

Should I close my existing neu infinity and take a chance for regalia gold offer?

Please suggest!!!

gautamcool

TF Premier
Is TN infinity the first and only card you have with HDFC?
Check the forum on this but IIRC, you can't apply to core cards when you have a co-branded card as your first HDFC card

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Check the forum on this but IIRC, you can't apply to core cards when you have a co-branded card as your first HDFC card
But if this is a policy, then they should have warned customers about this!!!

It seems like it was my fault to go for infinity (as per bank)
At that time, I didn’t know this would happen

I wouldn’t have gone for TN infinity then

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Actually it’s not even my first card
I used to have normal regalia way back!!!

They withdrew the complimentary lounge access from that… hence I closed that card

diptarkaroy

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
But he anyways was ready to switch it to Regalia Gold
Yes, but if I lose TN infinity and don’t even get regalia gold also in future, that would be too bad for me

Because I use TNI, mostly for UPI and Tata Brand transactions!!!

Not sure if it’s worth taking the risk of closing TNI

Shroud

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Should I close my existing neu infinity and take a chance for regalia gold offer?
Learn from this-

Nishan11

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Yes… trying to follow this approach only
Looping all the relevant email ids

Fight is on!! But hope is less!!!
I am also in same boat. They told me to send card upgrade form along with income docs to their Chennai office 😂. They will review request & decide.

I will send by speed post on Monday/Tuesday.