• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

AmEx Explorer Kit has arrived!

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
This is what the AmEx explorer kit looks like..

amex-explorers-kit-is-here-v0-3dcv9zxfpuxc1.jpg

amex-explorers-kit-is-here-v0-1lig1zxfpuxc1.jpg

amex-explorers-kit-is-here-v0-8w4phzxfpuxc1.jpg

amex-explorers-kit-is-here-v0-dinbzuzfpuxc1.jpg

Yet to receive mine but saw online that someone has received them already! That is a sign that shipping has started.

If you applied for a new card using a referral link, you should be getting them soon.
Last date to apply and get this is 16th May 2024.

sidp

TF Ace

Yet to receive mine but saw online that someone has received them already! That is a sign that shipping has started.

If you applied for a new card using a referral link, you should be getting them soon.
Dekho bhai @anirban.choudhury aese artistic picture post hona chahiye. Taking pictures of aeroplane inside parked car won't work. 🤣

Last edited:

sundarrajs

TF Buzz
What are those blue cards?

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Guys I applied the MRCC card via refferal link of technofino.
But in the welcome letter thr joining fee is mentioned as 1k and 4.5K respectively.

It should be FYF with 2nd year onwards 1.5K.
Have any one faced similar issues?

Last edited:

ccdc

TF Ace
But in the welcome letter thr joining fee is mentioned as 1k and 4.5K respectively.

don't worry...they'll charge 1.5k only.

coolguy1

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

Often times, the welcome letters are not printed separately for people joining with the referral link.

But while applying, you can see the card and the fees that you're applying for. If it's through a referral, it will show FYF.

To be on a safer side, as suggested above, contacting chat support and taking a screenshot of their confirmation should help!

the_collector

TF Premier
Dont you guys think the Amazon voucher is more valuable as a referral benefit in comparison to the explorer kit?

I feel like youd probably use and show that you got it around a few times and it's something that will go in a cupboard or hidden somewhere In a shelf