• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Amex MGM Referral offer extended upto June 30, 2024 and a new Explorers kit free offer upto 16 May 2024

ccdc

TF Ace
but how do we know who offers and who doesn't...for ppl who have already crossed their 150k MR points quota wont offer...coz they aren't getting any new points..

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
but how do we know who offers and who doesn't...for ppl who have already crossed their 150k MR points quota wont offer...coz they aren't getting any new points..
That person would know if they have crossed 150k. Also it's lot of points. Normal people won't have that many referrals.
You can ask them in DM what benefits they are sharing.

sousnake

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
okay, good to know..
At least some credible source z..
Let’s wait and see what he says and if hat happens..
Did anything happened in the past as per his leaks before??
I think got the reason for tweet.
MRCC is having more fees than gold charge and is above than gold charge. Earlier it was opposite.
I think there are some changes incoming.
Got this pdf from @bug_88 . IMG_20240331_140130.jpg

AarKay

TF Buzz
I think got the reason for tweet.
MRCC is having more fees than gold charge and is above than gold charge. Earlier it was opposite.
I think there are some changes incoming.
Got this pdf from @bug_88 . IMG_20240331_140130.jpg
The updated MITC does not mention Platinum Charge Card, and mentions a certain Gold Credit Card instead of Gold Charge Card. Can we assume that both charge cards are not mentioned here (the first para says “all Credit Card applications”), and dream that the Gold Credit Card is an upcoming offering from Amex?

Further, Amex can now possibly have 1 Gold charge card and 2 credit cards, just like it has 1 Platinum charge card and 2 credit cards. And that it will continue to retain charge cards on top in both Platinum and Gold hierarchies:
Gold Charge Card
Gold MRCC
Gold Credit Card (new offering)

The charges for MRCC and a mysterious Gold Credit Card would support such a premise.

Alternately, Gold Charge Card could now be (a) “downgraded” to credit card and (b) slip in the hierarchy to below MRCC, as @sousnake hypothesised. Not to mention the similarity in names, Gold Charge Card and Gold Credit Card.

Of course, a random Google search for Amex Gold Credit Card throws up results for its Gold Charge Card.

rohitpgarg

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The MITC for Gold charge card shows no change.

New Gold credit card from AMEX might be incoming. Probably waiting for new FY to launch this.

If it does, then it would be less rewarding compared to MRCC.

bonheur

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
The MITC for Gold charge card shows no change.

New Gold credit card from AMEX might be incoming. Probably waiting for new FY to launch this.

If it does, then it would be less rewarding compared to MRCC.
IIRC there used to be a Gold credit card before MRCC and Gold Charge which has been discontinued. Not sure if the MITC is addressing the few people who might still own the old card, or is actually an accidental leak of a revamped product.