• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Help! JioMart Order Not Confirmed with "Pay with Rewards"

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
Hey everyone,

I'm reaching out because I'm having some trouble with a recent JioMart order. I placed an order for and chose the "pay with rewards" option at checkout. The problem is, the order never got confirmed.

I've checked my account and the reward points have definitely been deducted, but there's no sign of the order on JioMart.

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Any advice on how to get this resolved?

I tried chat with us option but it is asking for order ID and referrence number of the transaction, which i don't know

Last edited:

#aniket

TF Ace
Yes.. can't see twidpay for this order

Edit: But for other oil orders, can see the option
@king220477 Yes because Reliance Retail is not the seller and the product is not getting added in SmartBazaar Basket instead it's getting added in JioMart Basket, which will be fulfilled separately through 3rd party courier co.

You will get the option only on ordering the product added in SmartBazaar Basket.

If you only want to order this product and want reward as payment method, you can't do so. If you have other items to be ordered then, order it separately in another attempts, make sure the product is added in SmartBazaar Basket, then you can avail that benefit.
Screenshot_20240505-150204.jpg

VibhavBilgoji

TF Premier
hello guys some of the items in my jiomart order went out of stock after i ordered them
that shouldn't even be possible but it happened anyways

because i had paid using Twid, they gave me the refund back on my Twid account but i can't see it anywhere
does it get refunded instantly or do i have to wait for a few days?

and where will i be able to see the refund amount inside twid?