• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

How to get Amazon pay ICICI credit card

mayank_i

TF Buzz
I am a newbie and I applied for Amazon pay cc and it got rejected due to NH in CIBIL. So I took a Kotak 811 secured cc to build CIBIL and when it got generated I applied back to Amazon pay cc in September it got rejected again due to less history. But then ICICI gave me pre pre-approved offer of HPCL Coral rupay cc (LTF) with a limit of 60k and then after some time, they gave me the Rupay variant also.
Now I have 2 ICICI credit cards but I wanted the Amazon credit card. Is there any way by which I can get it on the basis of other ICICI cards and also is it worth taking it after already owning 2 cards from the same bank as a beginner?

Note: currently my CIBIL score is 772 and I have a savings account in ICICI.

Please help 🙏

Solution
I am a newbie and I applied for Amazon pay cc and it got rejected due to NH in CIBIL. So I took a Kotak 811 secured cc to build CIBIL and when it got generated I applied back to Amazon pay cc in September it got rejected again due to less history. But then ICICI gave me pre pre-approved offer of HPCL Coral rupay cc (LTF) with a limit of 60k and then after some time, they gave me the Rupay variant also.
Now I have 2 ICICI credit cards but I wanted the Amazon credit card. Is there any way by which I can get it on the basis of other ICICI cards and also is it worth taking it after already owning 2 cards from the same bank as a beginner?

Please help 🙏

Seth

TF Premier
No you can get your customer ID and login and see the card
Ok bro but can't send SMS as that card have no recharge.
I also have to change this number otherwise can't transect anything without getting otp any way to get card number or customer id?

I also asked to customer care via mail for same let's see if they can give I will update here if get response...

Please help 🙏
Having multiple credit cards from the same bank isn't uncommon
To increase your chances of getting the Amazon Pay credit card :
Credit History: Keep using your existing ICICI cards responsibly. Regular, timely payments and maintaining a healthy credit utilization ratio will gradually build a stronger credit history.
Credit Score: With a CIBIL score of 772, your score is good, but continuing responsible credit behaviour will further strengthen your creditworthiness over time.
Application Timing: Spacing out your credit card applications can be crucial. Applying too frequently might negatively impact your chances. Consider waiting for some time before applying for the Amazon Pay credit card again.
Offer from ICICI: Having multiple cards with ICICI could work in your favour for future applications. Sometimes, a good history with a bank can influence their decision to approve new credit.
Alternative Approaches: If you have a good relationship with your ICICI Bank, consider reaching out to their customer service or branch manager, I will tell you I have had best experience with my credit card applications whenever BM has helped me with my application I have got many cards that channel with my TRV with bank has been very strong. They might offer insights or suggestions on how to improve your eligibility for the Amazon card. Ultimately, while having multiple cards from the same bank isn't a problem, ensure that each card you own provides value and benefits that align with your needs. Before reapplying for the Amazon Pay credit card, focus on building a stronger credit history and maintaining healthy credit practices to increase your chances of approval.

mayank_i

TF Buzz
I got this card now 🥳.
Can someone clear my one doubt:
Lets suppose I have some amazon pay balance which of course would be a part of the cashback from this card. So the next time I buy something on Amazon and use amazon pay balance also and pay the rest with Amazon card, so will I still get the 5% cashback on the remaining account? Or do I need to pay in full to receive the cashback (since I always pay in full and I'm just accumulating cashbacks).

James

TF Ace
I got this card now 🥳.
Can someone clear my one doubt:
Lets suppose I have some amazon pay balance which of course would be a part of the cashback from this card. So the next time I buy something on Amazon and use amazon pay balance also and pay the rest with Amazon card, so will I still get the 5% cashback on the remaining account? Or do I need to pay in full to receive the cashback (since I always pay in full and I'm just accumulating cashbacks).
If you have cashback, use it. You'll get 5% cashback for the amount you have paid from the card